“Best hotel in Knox!”

Golden Pebble Melbourne
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Wantirna
“Best hotel in Knox!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The hotel staff were so very lovely and took care of any problems that arose. As we were having a 21st birthday weekend, the hotel staff were very friendly and met every need.
I enjoyed my stay very much and will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Jadebariesheff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Gisborne, New Zealand
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed at The Pebble a few months ago and i was happily surprised, after the so so comments i was a bit hesitant but i put my faith in the comments made by the manager. So i gave it a go, i will definitely stay again if business brings me this way.The staff were courteous and very helpful, i felt right at home, just want to thank the staff and management for a great time, there was no monkeying around and boy they went out of their way, i cant find enough words to say how delighted i was. 10/10 value for money.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank David J
Mildura
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed at the Golden Pebble for three nights to attend a funeral in Melbourne nearby. The hotel is very clean and comfortable, the rooms excellent and service very good. The restaurant at the hotel is Chinese and we had one meal there. Food was good and the service very good. As an alternative the Knox Club is just across the road and it has excellent meals at reasonable prices and you can charge those back to your hotel room if you wish. Breakfast was reasonable without being anything special. Shower could do with a few more rails for towels etc.The hotel is apparently a 4.5 star but I think 4 stars would be more accurate. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wally666
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I spent 3 nights at this hotel. I didn't know it existed as it seems to have a low profile. I got a 3 day special rate off the internet at a price that had me expecting a lot less than I received for my money.

The staff were very pleasant and helpful when I asked about what there was to do in the area as I had a free day to myself. I dined in the Chinese restaurant and it was the real deal, complete with fish tanks with live fish, crabs and lobster to choose from which can be cooked fresh for you. On the third night I was able to go across the road to the Knox Club and charge my meal and drinks back to my room. This was very convenient as far as my billing was concerned. The Knox Club in itself was another surprise. When they knew I was staying at the Golden Pebble they rolled out the red carpet and made me feel special. So much so that I stayed on and had some bets at the TAB and a play on the Pokies. I did ok too!

I was almost sorry to leave this hotel. I had become acquainted with the staff including the house keepers who were very friendly and helpful. I will be back next time I have business on this side of the city.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Phillip J
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Location and price are great and affordable. There are a few things extra the rooms could have but overall a very pleasant stay. Staff are very helpful and polite. They seem to go that extra mile to help.
The rooms could be a little cleaner but nothing I would complain about.
I'm happy to stay there and would recommend it to others

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Shawty411
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

After reading some reviews I was a little scared to stay but couldn't be happier. While it is true if you are sensitive to traffic noise you may find it an issue I can't say I was bothered. The room was clean and well furnished the service was friendly and the proximity to shops a bonus.

All in all great value for money.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Daisy D
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Stayed there for a few nights. Service was great, Managment was very very good. Food was great and tasted nice.
We will be back again five star rating from me. The manager is a great guy and cares about, his customers. Great work Golden Pebble Hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Rubyred100
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wantirna
Quality Inn & Suites Knox
#2 of 2 in Croydon
Lifestyle Apartments At Ferntree
Lifestyle Apartments At Ferntree
#1 of 2 in Ferntree Gully

Been to Golden Pebble Melbourne? Share your experiences!