“Great night food and service - as usual”
Review of Nelson's - CLOSED

Nelson's
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Another lovely evening at Nelson's - expertly attended to by Max.
We treated some close friends to a special night and were delighted
We will be back

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Friday night Dinner for two. Service was extremely slow. Ordered a steak and chips, but it came without chips, sent a bowl of chips 5 min later. The food was ok.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Have been to Nelson's several times - for lunch, dinner, special occasions; Megan and her wonderful staff know a lot about what their customers are looking for. I have held one function at Nelson's so far, with two more coming up. I was blown away by Megan's passion and commitment in creating a beautiful experience. Celebrations that honour those we love are an important and memorable part of life and Megan was able to capture the spirit that I wanted to create. "Leave it to me...relax...that's what I'm here for...I want you to have a great time...etc.," was just some of the music to my ears. The food is sensational; the staff extremely attentive. I don't bother even looking elsewhere...why would I when I know that Nelson's has it all.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I eat at Nelsons for dinner at least once or twice when visiting the area for work. The staff are very friendly and their service is second to none. The meals are always very enjoyable and have always been to a high standard and they usually have some excellent specials each night. Good food and good vale in my view. Graham

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I couldn't believe there was a little touch of paradise in Melbourne. It was fun, relaxing and welcoming. The food & wine list was very complimentary on the palate, like watching a ballet as it moulds together creating a soft atmosphere. New Year's Eve presented a beautiful panorama of Melbourne's fireworks. Megan and Max are the most fun loving and interesting people you could meet. Thank you for what become the best evening of 2013 and a great start to 2014.