“Best scrambled eggs in Williamstown”
Review of Nelson's - CLOSED

Nelson's
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Williamstown, Australia
“Best scrambled eggs in Williamstown”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

What more do I have to say. They were perfect! The scrambled eggs were definately the best I think I have had anywhere. Friendly service and pets are welcome outside with the waitress bringing our pooch a bowl of water too.

• Visited April 2014

Melbourne
“Great night food and service - as usual”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Another lovely evening at Nelson's - expertly attended to by Max.
We treated some close friends to a special night and were delighted
We will be back

Visited February 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Poor”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Friday night Dinner for two. Service was extremely slow. Ordered a steak and chips, but it came without chips, sent a bowl of chips 5 min later. The food was ok.

Visited February 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“"It doesn't get any better than this."”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Have been to Nelson's several times - for lunch, dinner, special occasions; Megan and her wonderful staff know a lot about what their customers are looking for. I have held one function at Nelson's so far, with two more coming up. I was blown away by Megan's passion and commitment in creating a beautiful experience. Celebrations that honour those we love are an important and memorable part of life and Megan was able to capture the spirit that I wanted to create. "Leave it to me...relax...that's what I'm here for...I want you to have a great time...etc.," was just some of the music to my ears. The food is sensational; the staff extremely attentive. I don't bother even looking elsewhere...why would I when I know that Nelson's has it all.

Visited December 2013
Adelaide
“Best place in Williamstown”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I eat at Nelsons for dinner at least once or twice when visiting the area for work. The staff are very friendly and their service is second to none. The meals are always very enjoyable and have always been to a high standard and they usually have some excellent specials each night. Good food and good vale in my view. Graham

• Visited December 2013