“Not good at all”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Not good at all”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

My friends and myself caught up here for lunch on a Sunday. After ordering our food and drinks it took the wait staff 20 minutes to get the drinks to the table. We continued to wait over an hour to get our meals and when they finally came out they forgot to put in one of the orders. So after waiting another 30 minutes for a chicken burger I refused to pay. There was no apologies for the slow times and they did not seem to care about how we left the cafe.
I will not be going back here and highly recommend others dont aswell!

2 Thank justin g

Melbourne
“Poor service, food was average and atmosphere...there was none !”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We arrived and were shown to a table. We were then moved to configure another table set up. Water never arrived and our meals took forever and ever to come. Our coffee did arrive after a while but our wraps took an hour. The service was non existent as I actually had to go to the counter to order. Wait staff could do with a lesson in "NOT" ignoring people when they are asking politely for service. Our wraps came and the meat was so chewy and overcooked it was almost inedible. I was hungry and needed to eat. My partner said his wrap was okay but wished we had eaten elsewhere. Fairly pricey too so you are expecting quality...not to be and never to return.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Natalie1964
“Nice coffee, lovely food. ”
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

I love the coffee here. The breakfasts are very nice. There was a long wait. It is a big cafe/restaurant so it was probably busier than it looked. Maybe they need more staff on weekends. I will certainly eat here again. I have also eaten here at a work gathering for dinner last year. The meals were nice but pricey for what they were. The wine was lovely.

Hobart, Australia
“Very poor service”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This cafe looked nice to eat at, but waited a very long time and received no attention from staff. Asked staff for menus and never saw them return. The food looked nice, but had to leave as the waiters were ignoring us and were fixing up the order of their magazines instead. Would recommend going to Albury.

• Visited January 2014
New South Wales
“Make the 5min trip to Albury”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

My husband and I went for breakfast one morning and were highly disappointed, from the food, service and atmosphere. We witnessed two separate tables return food and when ours arrived it looked very uninviting; burnt toast and over cooked poached eggs. Surrounding tables were left uncleared and unclean and to be honest the staff just looked out of sorts coping with the flow if customers. Sorry, won't be visiting again.

• Visited December 2013