Albany Foreshore Guest House(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$76
Hotels.com
Quality Apartments Banksia Gardens Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$106
Dolphin Lodge(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$94
Priceline
Emu Point Motel & Apartments(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$69
Agoda.com
US$102
US$93
Priceline
BIG4 Middleton Beach Holiday Park(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$95
  • Pool
All reviewsindian restaurantcurry leafgames roomcourtyard roomboiled eggsroom was cleancontinental breakfastcommunal kitchenfree wifishower headonsite restaurantthe main highwayroad tripwould stay here againstaff were friendly and helpfultown centrepool table
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Gem of a find and nice surprise . On arrival I had complimentary cappuccino. They upgraded me to a large corporate room with the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. Staff were super friendly and helped me organise things to see. Bathroom looked pretty new and the room was very clean. Tried the onsite Indian restaurant and was surprised how good it was for a small town. I bought some steaks and salads and used the guest kitchen the next couple of nights. The kitchen was fully kitted out with everything you could need. The continental breakfast was pretty basic with the normal cereals toast fruit and yogurt but it was more than enough for me. As I stayed more than two nights I got another 10% off from the $79 normal rate with breakfast included it was a pretty sweet deal. I highly recommend the Amity for the price and will come again.

Room Tip: Ask to be upgraded to the corporate or courtyard rooms. They are further away from the highway and you can park next to the room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank David W
Reviewed 19 June 2014

From the friendly staff at reception to the clean uncomplicated rooms, this motor inn is well worth the excellent price!! The corporate king room has a very comfy bed but it is 2 singles pushed together so have a habit of parting in the middle,BUT soooo comfy!!! Cheap, decent, comfy and clean. Knowledgeable staff and the Curry Leaf restaurant in the complex was devine!! I will most definently be going back!!

Room Tip: rooms at the back are quieter and check for extra pillows and blankets in the cupboard!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rachael c
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were very happy staying in this motel during our visit to Albany. The room was clean and comfortable and lovely to stay in. The motel is close enough to town without being in the rush rush of town. The Continental buffet breakfast in the morning was nice and very adequate. I would certainly return to,this Motel to stay without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank michelle m
Reviewed 5 June 2014

It was a very last minutes walk in yet this inn provides us a very good rates! In addition, they accept cash payment since we did not preferred to pay by card. The room was big and with a very cheap price, they also gave us wi fi for free! I would highly recommend people who are planning to go to Albany to stay at this inn! It worths your money :)

Room Tip: Just ask the receptionist on your preferred room and they will guide you.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank izz a
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

My partner and I traveled to Albany for a much needed relaxing weekend away, we chose the Amity as it was the only place available (if I remember correctly!) The room itself was comfy but there was someone elses toothpaste on the tap and the shower tiles could of done with a good bleaching! Other than that the room was nice. The staff were lovely and the little restaurant off the reception area had great food! The motel is not far from town either which was handy. Apart from the couple of cleaning issues, we enjoyed our stay and will be back.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Amity Motor Inn A, Front Office Manager at Country Comfort Amity Motel Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for your recent Review, I'm glad that your stay at the Amity Motor in was nice, I will address the house Keepers about the cleanness. and what had happen. Again thank you for writing review.
Kind regards