US$185
US$180
Albany Foreshore Guest House(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$140
US$105
US$56
US$47
Hostelworld.com
BIG4 Middleton Beach Holiday Park(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Dolphin Lodge(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$102
Agoda.com
Emu Point Motel & Apartments(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$87
Harbourside Motel(Albany)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$65
Agoda.com
All reviewsindian restaurantcurry leafgames roomcourtyard roomboiled eggsroom was cleancontinental breakfastcommunal kitchenfree wifishower headonsite restaurantthe main highwayroad tripwould stay here againstaff were friendly and helpfultown centrepool table
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The Amity Motor Inn, found the staff wonderful and very caring. The lady on the front desk could not do enough for my husband and myself, Thank you. The room was spotless, very comfortable. I would recommend the place to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stayed for a week. Upgraded to a bigger queen size room, unfortunately there was major earthworks and paving going on right outside the french doors to my room! VERY poorly fitted new french doors, meaning the wind whistled through the gap, making the curtains sway in the breeze and the room was so cold, meaning I had the noisy old airconditioner on whenever I was in the room. I was a bit disappointed in the cleanliness... I cleaned the table of food spills and the bedding looked a bit stained and old. Maybe something to look into with your cleaning staff!

Nice enough room, a bit dated, but a very comfortable bed and relatively quiet with great location close to town centre. Staff are very polite and helpful when asked. Good laundry. Free wi-fi but only 500MB with a password issued at reception. Their onsite restaurant, The Curry Leaf, was very good - lovely meals and you can order take-away to your room, and they give you plates and cutlery to take to the room. :)

All in all, good value for money.

Room Tip: Newer or updated rooms with quieter, better air-conditioning units!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights in standard room. Staff was welcoming and helped with the couple of things that can be done in and around Albany. Nothing much to complain. Rooms are neat . Toaster and oven was provided in the room. Curry leaf Restaurant food was good.
Suitable for families and couple.

• Stayed: August 2014
Thank Srinivas Ramanu... M
Reviewed 18 August 2014

i stayed here over the July school holidays for a week. the room was nice and tidy and the staff where relatively friendly. but it was a very big let down that there was construction work going on right behind my room in the kitchen area, i was looking forward to morning sleep ins but instead was woken up at the crack of dawn the the sound of their construction work which never finished until late. I also had a lot of problems with their "free WIFI" (if it even exists), and was told by the staff on my third day of asking how to access their internet that they told me they didn't know hot to make it work and i would have to go to MC Donald to use their internet. I don't know about any of you but i dint want to sit in a fast food joint after i have already payed for my service, let alone driving their at all hours of the day because somebody "didn't know". after all of this me and my partner decided that we would leave a day earlier than planned and in doing so we where slapped with the $90 fee to book out early because their is apparently a 24 hour booking notice that inst mentioned any where. the least they could have done after lack of facilities, and rude construction work that was never mentioned at the time of booking was to waved the surprise $90 fee
safe to say, i will not be coming back or recommend to others.
waist of time, and money. could have been a lot better if they had of mentioned these surprises first.

Room Tip: none they are all filled with the noise of the construction site, or noisy cars from the street.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Raihannon T
Reviewed 5 August 2014

After 2 days driving around the south-west of Western Australia, with a young lady from Bali as our guest, viewing all the wonderful sights our countryside and coastline have to offer, we arrived in Albany. Was just pure chance we chose this Motor Inn, and very glad we did. Adjoining door to our rooms, lovely and clean, everything you needed, TV, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, hairdryer. And a lovely Indian restaurant, The Curry Leaf, attached to the Motor Inn...
Was only a 1 night stay, but would definitely recommend and go back again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends