“Clean and comfortable”

My Place Colonial Accommodation
Perth, Australia
“Clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We were very warmly welcomed on arrival and upgraded from the Studio (which looked very nice) to a 1 bedroom apartment as we were staying a bit longer. Our bed was comfortable. The apartment was spacious and well furnished. It was very clean. The place is centrally located to the town. Unfortunately the people above us partied very late into Sunday morning and were sat outside on the balcony (over our bed). Apart from those inconsiderate people which you can get anywhere it was a perfect weekend.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank teepee4

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Caloundra, Australia
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Within walking distance of theatre, entertainment centre, markets & shops. Ideal when you arrive on a rainy day as there is a good selection of books, magazines & a jigsaw! Dvds at reception. Owners have paid a lot of attention to details in furnishing. Studio unit 7 is very spacious. I will back on future visits to WA! The friendly complimentary taxi transfers from the Transwa coach was really appreciated

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Patricia M
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We stayed at My Place for 10 days on a recent business trip. Our accommodation was spacious with great views of the harbour. The accommodation is in walking distance of York street which is very handy.
I have to say, Collette and her husband were very accommodating and went above and beyond the call of duty for us.

Room Tip: Unit 4 (the one with the views) is by far the best apartment.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Alani M
Western Australia
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom lovely apartment in February. Looked out on the garden. Bed was very comfortable. My parents stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for a week which was the original house and they loved it. One block from York Street for cafes & shops. The staff were friendly & helpful. Can recommend the Venice Restaurant & Fredrick's Cafe, great coffee.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Perth
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

Very well located , walking distance to the centre of town. Affordable and comfortable accommodation with all the basic amenities. Charming furniture and air conditioner with a fire place. Ample parking for your vehicle. We stayed in the front room and didn't hear a peep out of the other visitors and no street noise. We misplaced the key late at night and the owners were there in a second and helped us out with a smile on their faces, a big sorry from us !!! Free WIFI, tea , coffee, microwave and a small fridge. Would stay again was a pleasure to stay at MY Place.

Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank macca5306
Fremantle, Australia
Reviewed 20 February 2013

A very comfortable unit with all amenities. I felt most at home.

The table was more than satisfactory for use as a "working station" enabling me to to undertake the overnight data input I required.

My Place is very close to all Albany amenities with most within walking distance. I would recommend a stay here to anyone!

It was very well priced and most convenient to the premises of the clients I was visiting.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Michael N
Perth
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We wanted somewhere to stay that was central to town and My Place is central. We had a lovely large studio apartment at the front of the building and could park the car outside the door. The bathroom was spacious and the kitchen perfectly adequate. We sat at the table and chairs outside the door to read the local papers that were provided with a cup of tea after arrival to relax and enjoy the cool air. Despite being at the front there was very little noise and there were guests in the rooms around us. Mt Clarence is absolutely lovely (and hell up the hills) to walk around admiring the mix of homes, some beautifully restored and others modern. The views of the harbour are amazing. Collette was a lovely host and took the time to answer all our questions. Will definitely return.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple