“Always reliable, good coffee and a beautiful building.”
Review of Dome Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dome Cafe
Ranked #47 of 135 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Dome is not an adventurous choice for eating and coffee when on holidays, but it is always reliable. Albany's Dome is in a lovely building near 2 shopping areas. We had coffee here a couple of times and it is as expected at a Dome - good but not especially strong coffee. As in a chain, the menu is standard across all Domes, and the food is the same. They have a delicious lasagne and their cakes are yum! The highlight of Dome in Albany is the beautiful historic building that it is in. Staff were efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We always enjoy a fish and chip lunch here. They also have free WIFI. Plenty of seating and good service. Easy to get to on Albany Highway and near a large car park.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We enjoy breakfasts here on a regular basis either as a couple or catching up with friends. There is a wide selection on the menu and various options for your desire. The coffee is always hot & comes with a smiling waiter on arrival. My husband loves the Eggs Benedict & I must say I have tried the salmon option in this also which I enjoyed immensely. Your eggs are cooked as requested, the fruit is always fresh & the sizing is quite a large portion. Atmosphere is cosy inside & the outside landing is very popular with the morning pushbike riders who also do brekky regularly. Great spot with plenty of parking. Look forward to our next stop at DOME!

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I wouldn't normally write a review on somewhere like the dome but I couldn't resist letting other readers know about the grilled chicken burger with avocado etc. It was one of the best burgers I've had anywhere, and I have to admit their coffee is still one of the best in Albany.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I ordered the minestrone soup, which came most probably straight out of a can ...it was still cold, tasted horrible and was a waste of money. When I returned it to the kitchen I got a blank look from the waiter. It took ages until I finally got it reheated back. Terrible, wont eat there again