“Best Dining Experience Ever”
Review of The King's Table Restaurant - CLOSED

The King's Table Restaurant
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Perth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Dining Experience Ever”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal here and have since been back three times. The chef obviously puts a lot of love into his dishes as the flavours are outstanding. The decor is modern, but warm and I loved the intimate feel - I don't want to feel like I'm in a cafeteria when I'm out for dinner. The waitstaff are attentive and are always looking for ways to make your experience even better. If you have any dietary restrictions don't hesitate to let the chef know when you book - he's very obliging. For my birthday he made a chocolate plaque for my dessert! It's this attention to detail which makes the experience even more special. If you're looking for a night out to remember then don't look past The King's Table!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank FoodLoverNinety

Albany, Australia
“Wonderful food, Very helpful and friendly staff, Fine Dining at its best”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This a a little tucked away restaurant with THE BEST food in Albany. It is small and compact but beautifully appointed. The food it truly wonderful and the chef is extremely obliging. If you have a diet issue let them know when you book and they will bend over backwards to accommodate you. My special requirement was Chocolate Mousse (the chef makes the best I have ever tasted) and he put it on the menu specially for that night because I told him how much I enjoyed it! Wonderful friendly atmosphere. Price is on the low side for a Fine Dining restaurant (though it is not a cheap meal) A great restaurant. Friendly staff.

Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Terrible service with unapologetic staff for their smashing errors. Extended wait as we were ignored for our orders in preference for others that arrived after us. ( yes we did book, though this appears inconsequential ). Very cramped with people rubbing shoulders when seated even on separate tables. Improved ventilation wouldn't go astray as very smokey from the cooking.
Can't comment on the quality of the food or value for money. We didn't bother staying once we were ignored.

1 Thank MelMar85
Margaret River, Australia
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Enjoyed a wonderful meal with friends. Food, service and music were excellent. So nice to spend an evening in a small well run restaurant rather than the "food halls" so apparent these days.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank bevjeand
Perth, Australia
“Exceptional food, absolutely fabulous !!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

One of the best meals I've had anywhere in the world, every course was divine, normally I struggle to eat 3 courses, this was so good I didn't want to share any of it, an absolute must for both visitors and locals, SIMPLY DIVINE!!!. You must go.