“Nice and central”

Price range: US$7 - US$18
Description: Fully licensed with Margaret River wine and beer selection
Description: Fully licensed with Margaret River wine and beer selection
Reviewed 17 September 2018

A bit to modern looking for me, plenty of tables although being low season Busselton was not very busy. The food and service was very good.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Fresh and spacious decor, friendly staff, and fantastic menu options make this a great place to dine. We found it hard to choose from the delicious options, and the food in the food cabinet looks so delicious. The restaurant was clean and tidy. Happy to return another time.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We had a beautiful meal here last week on our way down to Margaret River. I was there with my 2 young children waiting for my husband to park the car and I accidentally squashed my son's hand which resulted in a very upset, tired 2 year old.

When I placed my order, the woman behind the counter was so thoughtful and caring that she made a baby chino for my son to cheer him up. I was extremely grateful as we were all very tired from our long trip down and it put a smile on my 2 year old's face :).

The food was amazing, we will definitely be back! Highly recommend to anyone for the atmosphere, staff and food! Thank you once again.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff; tastefully decorated with lots of options for seating. Coffee was great and we found it difficult to choose between all the cakes on display. Reasonable value for good quality service.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here as I have never been before, looking at the menu it looked good. The place looked very fresh and clean and you could watch the world go by.
Ordered the Poke bowl and the garden delight. Service was A1 and friendly. Meals came out without much of a wait and my first bite it was I’d died and gone to heaven, the Poke Bowl was to die for, my partner reckons that she’d order the garden delight again as she thought it was delicious. Looks like we’ll be back.