Busselton Guest House
Amalfi Resort(Busselton)
Restawile Motel(Busselton)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsthanks mikeb bgames roompizza ovencooked breakfastpool tablefull montyhot tublovely guesthouseoutside areafamily homebreakfast was amazingfabulous hoststea and coffeeenjoyed our staycouple of nightsfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We have been to Busselton 5 times and for various reasons stayed in a different place every time. We really loved this place though and is now our favourite! The breakfast is very generous and well prepared. Comfy beds and the owners have a lovely warmness about them that just makes you feel relaxed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
belair60, Owner at Busselton Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thanks Bevan and hopefully we'll see you for IM 2014. This is one of our favourite events because we have a core group of competitors who stay every year. And not only do they come for the event, but they stay longer to relax and unwind. And that's what Beds by the Bay is all about!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I decided to visit Busselton area with a good friend and the guest House was definitely perfect! This place was all we needed: Clean room, Cute place, relaxing and..... So friendly people!
Mike was very nice and welcoming, everything was awesome!
I hope that I will going back for few days soon !

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your review, Marion. Beds by the Bay is definitely the place to come to relax. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I came with a family of four to participate in Ironman Western Australia. The room is clean and a slight squeeze for my bike bag and family luggages (and we had a few). However, you will not be spending much time in the room. You can hang out on the porch, billiard room, lounge or kitchen or walk to town. Signal Park is not far away.

Hosts Mike and Beth were super warm and accommodating. Breakfast was something I look forward to. There were fruits, poached eggs, etc. A very generous spread. We ate with other athletes taking part. It felt almost like home.

The other guests also made the place feel special. A gathering of friends even though it is our first time there. Resident dog, Diesel, is friendly and always ready to play. Even my usually hard to please teenage daughters were thrilled with the free wifi, table soccer and billiard.

This is not just a guesthouse. It is a home away from home.

Stayed: December 2013

Thanks for your review, Albert. We really appreciate your comments, especially 'a gathering of friends'. We agree. The IM event each year is a really special time, whether it's your first or your fourth stay with us. We are in awe of you all. Hopefully, we will see you for IM 2014.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I arrived in Busselton after a days work in Bunbury, and it had started to rain in Busselton. I had a busy day completed and my mind was busy, when I arrived at the Guest House Mike and Beth were around the back with another guest chatting. I joined in was offered a beer, relaxed, chatted and felt the wonderful vibe of the place.

I had a wonderful weekend even though I had to do some work, the place exudes charm and friendliness. I will be going back that way for work again, and will definitely stay at the guest house. Hopefully I will get back as a complete tourist too, as the whole region is fantastic.

Highly recommended, very relaxing, extremely welcoming ... Enjoy your stay

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Relaxing in our lovely outdoor area and talking with guests is what it's all about, Noel. And thank you for the loan of your flowers from Floral Image. They look so real and will definitely brighten the house over summer.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

My 5 day stay at Busselton Guest House was definitely one to remember. Mike's hospitality is 2nd to none and every guest is left feeling like they are the only guest! Nothing was too much trouble for Mike who arranged trips, ran me into town and halfway to Dunsborough for a horse ride on the beach and even shared a family meal with myself and two other guests one. Busselton Guest House is bright, clean, airy and incredibly homely and is a very short stroll to the gorgeous beach, the pier and tourist information centre and just a few minutes further to the town and bus stop where you can catch a bus to Margaret River and beyond, Perth or to the next town Dunsborough or Bunbury. I was very sad to leave Busselton Guest House because I was made to feel like one of the family but will definitely return!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We really enjoyed the time you stayed with us and are glad you got to do so many things, including horse riding! The region is beautiful and, as you say, our location is perfect. Thanks for the photos that you've put up too. We look forward to your next visit.