Busselton Holiday Village
US$137
US$81
Abbey Beach Resort(Busselton)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$204
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Busselton Ithaca Motel(Busselton)(Great Value!)
US$71
Aqua Resort Busselton(Busselton)
Amalfi Resort(Busselton)
  • Beachfront
Amaroo Motel(Busselton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsamazing houselovely chaletwalking distance to towngreat caravan parkguest housebusy roada great stayshort stayenjoyable stayfree wifisitecabincampinggrassjettyfacilitiesmel
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed here for three nights in June and will definitely be back. Amazing location, spotlessly clean and so quiet and the boss is a Fremantle Dockers member!!!! Knew from the start we are in good hands. Will be back next time we are in the region. Massive thumbs up to all involved.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leemarcon1978
BHV65, Owner at Busselton Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2015

Lee,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We love to hear when people have really enjoyed what we provide. We attempt to provide well priced accommodation as best as we can and present as well as possible.
We look forward to having you back again and go the Dockers 2015!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Congratulations to this park. We stayed with our hired motorhome 2 nights May. Park & amenities very clean , BBQ area excellent , staff good.
Its the best location for carvans/motorhomes as only 1 km stroll to cinema , town centre and only 1.2 km to Busselton Jetty. Central to everything.
We stayed in 12 caravan parks on our holiday -- and this one was near top of our list.

Room Tip: Central to all town shops and the jetty. Good for caravans
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cliff s
BHV65, Front Office Manager at Busselton Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Hi Cliff.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our park. Its great to hear that you considered us one of the best out of the parks you have visited. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Have stayed there twice, amazing experience, Everyone at the caravan park are great and so friendly, great place to stay in.
Defiantly the best place I have stayed in with the best service and people always makes such a difference.
Good spot to stay, Chalets are nice and big.
Highly recommend !!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 616Jess
BHV65, Front Office Manager at Busselton Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We really love getting positive feedback like this. Hope to see you again :)

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 10 days and thoroughly enjoyed every day.

We were greeted by the owner, Rob, who was a tremendously warm and friendly host for the entirety of our stay. We were part of a group of approx. 15 people and everyone within our group made the same/similar comment/s.

We were all in various sized and aged cabins, some newer than others, and all provided more than adequate accommodation. The Village was clean, service was great and can't find fault with anything.

You don't have to pay top $$$ to get value, as you'll certainly find value-for-money at Busselton Holiday Village.

Thanks again Rob, it was a pleasure to stay !

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thestump1469
BHV65, Owner at Busselton Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

So glad you enjoyed your time here. We try to make our guests feel as welcome as possible and it makes it very easy to do so when we have people as nice as your group (National Police Bowling annual competition). We try to offer nice accommodation that is not over priced and it is nice when this is recognised , especially as we don't ask people to post trip advisor reports. Any that are posted are done so because they have been freely offered, not coerced. You guys are welcome anytime! GO the STUMP!

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I made a booking for four nights at this provider by phone (as I was unable to complete the booking via their website, where I did not see any reference to a minimum stay) for the Ironman weekend and received a confirmation email. Several days later I received a call indicating that a minimum stay of six nights applied during Ironman and that I could either pay for six nights or cancel the booking.

I found the manager and owner of the facility to have an attitude that was, at best, appalling. He blamed his newer staff member for failing to apply the minimum stay, referred to another customer who was treated in the same way (and left a review here) in derogatory and offensive terms, and implied I was being dishonest in my dealings with him.

He additionally made reference to a "selfish Ironman" who apparently booked for ten people, but had only three while another group had to make do with a smaller cabin. I'm not sure why this was relevant to me, unless he way attempting to insinuate that I was in some way being selfish by asking that he honour his booking with me.

Suffice to say, I am extremely disappointed with this provider. The whole experience was utterly disgraceful. I'd have thought that as a service provider, they would honour their contracts with their customers, and provide better training for their staff to avoid further incidents in the future. Instead, they resort to petty name calling and unethical conduct.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family