“Awesome.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Cath H
“Great view but not the cleanest.”
Reviewed 20 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

View and location are fantastic. Not very clean - i don't like sitting on the toilet and seeing hairs stuck to the wall, and a collection of pubic hair around the bathroom floor.
House needs a good clean eg toothpaste marks removed from bathroom mirrors, crumbs removed from top of toaster, kettle to actually be wiped down, oven full of food crumbs, built up grime around the bath taps, exhausts clogged with built up grime, sand on the lounge creases.
I'm sorry, but when I go to a holiday house I expect it to be at a certain standard of cleanliness. Sheets and towels appeared clean.
I also didn't like being questioned about how much firewood we were using and I really didn't appreciate the wife questioning (in the background) why I was using the washing machine, when I rang to report it as being broken.
Not a very professionally run holiday home and a word of advice, don't whine about your paying customer within their hearing!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views
Liked least: owner & son questioned us about how much firewood we were burning when we requested more + when I rang re broken washing machine, I could hear his wife in the background questioning why I was already using the washing machine.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
28 Jul 2015
This review is untrue. Sadly the reviewer has chosen to respond negatively at a personal level due to a disagreement with us brought on by her own rudeness and behaviour. Please ignore a review which reflects the nature of the reviewer and has no basis in fact.
Lynne M
“Awesome.”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Lovely place to stay. All you needed was there. Good location - central to everything. We will book again next year.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NSW
Reviewed 29 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing