“Authentic awesome food”

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Mobile Indian Foodvan - Takeaway
Description: Mobile Indian Foodvan - Takeaway
Reviewed 19 June 2018

A good friend of mine owns this restaurant and he has put his heart and soul into his restaurant . Authentic Indian cuisine with beautiful flavour and generous serves. If you see the food van it's well worth the stop. Busselton s hidden treasure

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The meal was superb...delicious in every respect. Served in good time by very efficient and friendly wait-staff. Our visitors from Melbourne were also very impressed. As locals, we will be back again, and again, and again...
(Sorry, but the system wouldnt allow me to rate on service, food and value below - I would have given full marks for each)

Date of visit: May 2018
Sathish K, Owner at Spice Odysee, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback .

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful curries, beautiful vindaloo, potatoes and korma. Service was great, time from saying when ready spot on. We will be returning.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Excellent food at a good price. BIg serves of food full of flavour. I would recommend making a reservation as it fills up fast.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2017

quite dissapointing. Requested extra spice but advised this was not possible. Only had garlic Naan no plain naan and did not do plain rice. eggplant curry quite nice but southern India chicken curry dissapointing. little heat but was on menu as medium heat.

Date of visit: October 2017
Sathish K, Owner at Spice Odysee, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

We are Very sorry for your order.We are not making the plain rice and plain naan because we have a small menu and that's because myself and my wife work 10 to 12 hours per day with 2 small kids and we don't have a chef to expand the menu.That's why we stick to what we used to do before.

Regarding spice level, we are getting 80% of our customer prefer milder so we are selling Homemade chili sauce for the Hot curry lovers. Probably my waitress would not have explained to you properly and I am sorry for that. Your review made us feel sorry. So I am happy to refund the money back because you haven't enjoyed the food and also we make sure we explain the customers properly. Pls call me at 0448392509 for better understanding.Thank you