Bayview Geographe Resort
Amalfi Resort(Busselton)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$174
Hotels.com
Abbey Beach Resort(Busselton)(Great Value!)
US$174
Aqua Resort Busselton(Busselton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewstennis courtsoutdoor poolspinnakers restaurantbedroom villabouncy castleputting greenmini golfthree bedroombar fridgesquash courtbeach accessschool holidaysstayed here for nightsgreat for familiesspa bathpeppermint treeswashing machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Got off to a bad start here, waited ages for service on check in, as there was only 1 girl working and she was on a phone call to a customer. Apart from that, and a few screaming kids here and there, it was a great place to stay. Had a 3 bedroom executive villa, shared with friends. Was lovely, I especially love that they built it and kept most of the peppermint trees, so was lovely and shady. Lovely beach right at the front of the resort. Rooms and furnishing couldnt be faulted, comfy beds. I will be back soon I hope.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We were pleasantly surprised with this resort, especially after reading some of the previous reviews. Our executive 1 bedroom villa was excellent, even had a spa in the bathroom. We stayed for 3 nights and it was extremely quiet and the facilities are great. The Spinnacker restaurant could not be faulted. Had a $20 steak night and it was lovely also had a meal from the A La Carte menu and we both agreed I choses where delicious. We found the pricing extremely reasonable. Highly recommended the resort and the restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank dust56
Reviewed 21 October 2011

We have stayed at this location 3 times in total over the past 2 years. Family mini breaks mainly. The accomodation is clean, everything you need, outdoor and indoor pool. Nice restaurant on site. Ideal base to explore the location. Would recommend!

Room Tip: Try and ask for a room close to the outdoor pool area which is then in turn close to the pathway that leads to the indoor pool, and ultimately the ocean ! YAY !!!!
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank J M
Reviewed 16 September 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights and visited Margaret River from here. The room was lovely. It was near the tennis courts but still quiet. breakfast was included in our price and was adequate and very nice at the Cafe on site. it was a continental breakfast and as I am Gluten Free I only had yoghurt, fruit and dried fruit but there was plenty to choose from. I didn't ask about Gluten Free bread at all as I didn't need it.
The room was large with kitchen and microwave. it was very clean and roomy. The staff were very helpful bu there was a surcgharge for using the Visa account. It didn't amount to a lot so I was happy to pay it. On the last night there I checked out the kitchen drawers and found an electric frypan so I could have cooked there easily had I realised. My fault for not looking and reading the information properly. it was clean and very peaceful place to stay. Thoroughly reccomend it.

Room Tip: Maybe wqe wer justt luck but it appeared to rooms would be much the same. Ask if it has a connecting door to the next unit. We had a family staying the other side of us. They were lovely people but just the noise of the children, happy noises, penetrated the room so if you go for a quiet weekend away you could be in for a surprise but let the staff know when booking if you need quiet or to ask about connecting doors.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Depends what rate you pay as to whether it is a good deal or not. We have regularly visited this place over the years mainly because of its location, proximity to beach and the layout of the cottages on the site which makes them very private and in nicely landscaped grounds. The restaurant is pretty poor value and quality of food.

There are plenty of things to do close by and activities for the kids on-site.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family