“Avoid like the plague!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Busselton
Four Seasons Holiday Park
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Unfortunately we are still here for another night but this is purely because the Australia Day long weekend is proving hard to find an alternative place to stay.
We arrived to a pretty average and outdated reception. I should have assumed from its appearance not to expect much for the caravan. We were issued caravan R6 which, according the the reception lady, had been recently purchased and renovated. She was kind enough to say to us to ignore the mess as renovations are currently underway on it.
We drove to the site to find a decrepit, old, dirty and poorly kept caravan. Instantly I was disappointed! Not the fact that it had all the above issues and I was having to allow my two young children (2 and 4 yr olds) stay in it but the fact that I was charged $130 per night to stay in it. This irritated me as I had just spent $150 for a mystery night a couple weekends before where I stayed at the Hyatt in a club room with evening canapés and drinks inclusive from 4-6pm.
All I could think to myself was thank god I brought antibacterial wipes and spray to clean the place. Half way into the clean I come across a used vaginal cream applicator on the bedside table. Instantly disgusted and further irritated I picked it up with a wipe and walked to the reception. The receptionist couldn't believe that the cleaner had missed it and organised to have the caravan recleaned. Luckily we had other family members staying we were able to wait at their place while the clean was done.
The caravan park in General is basically a sandy site with huge leave dropping trees. Everything needs an updating and a very good clean. I have done a bit of caravaning in my life and was born in the country so I'm pretty open and understanding that caravaning is not a form of luxury travel but this was well below par.
Do yourself a favour avoid this park and stay in the big4 or Mandalay resort if you want to come to busselton.-

• Stayed: January 2014
4  Thank Cazalittle
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Holiday Park

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Ablutions dated and worn, tiles falling off, shower heads damaged and loose, camp kitchen very basic and the so called "grassed camp sites" are in the main, devoid of said grass. They are SAND. Now at $40 a night for a powered tent site (January 2014) - They are pushing their luck

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank paulpowell3540
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Tent site was fine. Toilets/amenities where ok, getting old and in need of refurbishment. Dogs allowed. Reasonably quiet unless you have a site near the road. Staff ok. Beach short walk across road. Closer to Dunsb than busso. A nice cheap little getaway with all the basics.

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Bigbird84
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Had planned to stay 5 nights at this Caravan Park over the New Year 2014 period... Checked in for one night and left first thing the next morning.
As we checked in I was told we had a grassed site (for Camper Trailer) I said great and off we went to find site G8. Not one piece of grass was in site. We were given a grey sand site as were the people on either side of us.... Sand was blowing everywhere and filled our Tent constantly.. We were also only within a couple of feet of each of our neighbours... Caravan on the site next to us couldnt even be reversed in and had to be pushed in by 4 men as the site was too tight to fit it... The toilets and showers were very unkept... I advised my two children to use the toilets, dont touch anything and that we would shower when we got back to Perth the next day at home.
Family Holiday ruined!!! Thanks Four Seasons!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Kelly H
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

The owners / managers of the 4 seasons have let maintenance & presentation slip over the years, in what would have once been a well presented, clean, family holiday destination. There are a number of issues that, were they seen to promptly, would lift the appearance & value of this holiday park significantly. Simple things that wouldn't take a lot to fix - broken tiles in bathrooms, general play equipment maintenance (broken play equipment fixed with duct tape or worse -not fixed at all) common room covered in graffiti with old broken furniture, unvacuumed floor & old dirty arcade games... the list goes on.
By investing some much needed time and money into this holiday park the 4 seasons could boost throughput and have a lovely establishment on their hands. They are after all situated in a great location and do allow dogs which we found a definite positive.
Seeing residents cleaning the facilities added an unprofessional air -especially taking a baby into the public toilets so the resident can carry out the cleaning duties...or alternatively another resident being advised the toilet paper is out, so telling the guest they'd get some more rolls and that the guest could replace them all...?! Instead of the owners letting the residents do the cleaning and maintenance (assuming for reduced or free rent), they should really pay a professional or do it themselves to ensure it is being done professionally.
These are just a couple of small examples during our short stay that really made us question whether we will be going back at all.

• Stayed: January 2014
5  Thank Crystal W
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I have just returned from a four day, very restful stay at the "Four Seasons Park" Busselton. My twin brother, who lives in Busselton, had been very ill & hospitalised. My elderly parents & I were very concerned, so we arranged to stay at the "Four Seasons Park" while visiting with him. We had two dogs, a Shihtzu & a chihuahua, whom we were advised were welcome. The dog friendly accomodation was three bedrooms, one bathroom & very clean. We supplied our own pillows & linen. Everything we needed was provided. The cottage was air conditioned and very comfortable. We were located a 200 metre walk through to the beach. The park itself is lovely, green lawns, children's play areas and plenty of large shady trees. I would recommend this park to anyone who is wanting a modesty priced break. I will stay there again without a doubt. Loved it. Thank you "Four Seasons Park" for your hospitality and provision of such a peaceful place.

Room Tip: Lovely peaceful verandah to enjoy meals on with ample seating for a family, also inside.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great location between Busselton and Dunsborough out of the hustle and bustle - cross the road to the dog friendly beach. Was the perfect base for exploring the Margaret River region - welcoming and nice grassy sites. Toilet facilities could do with a revamp but were clean. A big thank you for supplying the Dog Spa - something no other parks have thought to do!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family