“Nasty Management”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Busselton
Four Seasons Holiday Park
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The Manager bill has no customer service skills and is VERY rude and abusive. Every single person we know who has stayed in this caravan park have been abused by him, these people range from 27-65. Its a disgrace and appalling, The accommodation they provide is no where near what they advertise on there website, even the new cabins they have are out dated and no where near the price they are ripping you off at. The ablution blocks are filthy, not cleaned regularly and are falling to bits, glass in the children's sand area and SNAKES!!!! by law they should have signs stating snakes have been sighted but they don't. The Games room looks like squatters live there and children shouldn't be left alone in there unattended for even a second because yes believe it or not there was smashed glass on the floor. To be disappointed by your accommodation is one thing but to be made to feel unwelcome and to have your kids made cry is another .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank sarah s

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We stayed in a cabin, as my son was doing the half Iron man Triathlon, and really enjoyed our cabin stay. The amenities in every respect were great. We were close to everywhere we wished to go and the help and support we received from all park personnel was excellent. There were plenty of things for children to explore and enjoy and we certainly didn't have any disturbances to what was a very peaceful stay. I would have no hesitation to recommending this park to any person or family. Marie at reception was fantastic.

Room Tip: bungalows are great
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed in a cabin , which was ok but minor details like a paint jobs to the doors ect would have made it visually more appealing . There were cobwebs in the cupboards and the whole cabin could have done with a good clean . We also had not remote control to the aircon unit , we spoke to reception many times about it as it was boiling hot , but nothing was done about it . Thankgod the neibours control worked on ours . The games room looks like a half way house for junkies , I've never seen anything so bad . We also had a tent , all I can say is thankgod we also had a cabin , as the main toliets were a but dodgy / old but at the were clean .

I was told the beach was accross the road , so my visions was , it was literally accross a small road . No it's the main hwy and a good 10min walk , and not even the nicest beach .

This place was ok for what we needed and the price is border lining expensive for what you actually getting , and is suited for older couples that have figs but it made do .

I will never up sell this place not will I come back

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Kingcarmody
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

It's a shame there aren't more dog friendly cabins by the beach because if there were, we wouldn't have ended up staying here. Having said that, there are a few pros:

Pros
- close to beach but need to cross main road to get to it
- half way between busselton and dunsborough
- nice calm pet friendly beach
- pet friendly *the dog bath costs $8 so take your own shampoo and use the hose there instead*

Cons
- no oven in kitchen
- louvers don't close properly so not fully secure
- bathroom accessible through main room only (problem if staying with friends)
- small living area for a 6 person cabin
- road noise if in cabin 5 or 6

As there just 2 of us, we don't think it is value for money at all. Next time we will spend a bit more and stay somewhere a bit better. I didn't know what to expect as website didn't show any inside photos - I have added some to this page for others interested in staying here, just nice to know if a place meets your personal needs before you pay a non refundable deposit.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Monique A
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Unfortunately we are still here for another night but this is purely because the Australia Day long weekend is proving hard to find an alternative place to stay.
We arrived to a pretty average and outdated reception. I should have assumed from its appearance not to expect much for the caravan. We were issued caravan R6 which, according the the reception lady, had been recently purchased and renovated. She was kind enough to say to us to ignore the mess as renovations are currently underway on it.
We drove to the site to find a decrepit, old, dirty and poorly kept caravan. Instantly I was disappointed! Not the fact that it had all the above issues and I was having to allow my two young children (2 and 4 yr olds) stay in it but the fact that I was charged $130 per night to stay in it. This irritated me as I had just spent $150 for a mystery night a couple weekends before where I stayed at the Hyatt in a club room with evening canapés and drinks inclusive from 4-6pm.
All I could think to myself was thank god I brought antibacterial wipes and spray to clean the place. Half way into the clean I come across a used vaginal cream applicator on the bedside table. Instantly disgusted and further irritated I picked it up with a wipe and walked to the reception. The receptionist couldn't believe that the cleaner had missed it and organised to have the caravan recleaned. Luckily we had other family members staying we were able to wait at their place while the clean was done.
The caravan park in General is basically a sandy site with huge leave dropping trees. Everything needs an updating and a very good clean. I have done a bit of caravaning in my life and was born in the country so I'm pretty open and understanding that caravaning is not a form of luxury travel but this was well below par.
Do yourself a favour avoid this park and stay in the big4 or Mandalay resort if you want to come to busselton.-

• Stayed: January 2014
5  Thank Cazalittle
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Ablutions dated and worn, tiles falling off, shower heads damaged and loose, camp kitchen very basic and the so called "grassed camp sites" are in the main, devoid of said grass. They are SAND. Now at $40 a night for a powered tent site (January 2014) - They are pushing their luck

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank paulpowell3540
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Tent site was fine. Toilets/amenities where ok, getting old and in need of refurbishment. Dogs allowed. Reasonably quiet unless you have a site near the road. Staff ok. Beach short walk across road. Closer to Dunsb than busso. A nice cheap little getaway with all the basics.

Stayed: January 2014