“A good lunch stop.”

The Ship Inn
Ranked #20 of 103 Restaurants in Busselton
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Ship Inn offers a newly renovated family bistro with something for everyone. Our bistro is open 7 days a week and consists of a wide selection of dishes.
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Had lunch at The Ship Inn in Busselton on our way through to Margaret River. Great value for money food which did not lack quality at all. The burger with the lot was served with a modest serve of chips was a welcome change to see.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

They have THE BEST BRUSCHETTA! My partner and I are bruschetta mad and it was amazing. I hate balsamic vinigar and they were happy to remove it for me. We went on Parmageddon Thursday and for $20 received generous servings of Chicken Parma. I had a traditionaly while my partner had Mexican Chicken Parma. Both were delicious and the staff were fantastic! Great value and large servings. We were served entres within about 15mins and mains in 30mins, very quick indeed! Would eagerly return here!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We went on Monday night which was burger night, we ordered at 7.45 and yet our food didn't arrive to 8.30pm. A piece of advice, if you ever go here for a burger get the beef and not the chicken. I had the chicken burger and it tasted like nothing,a rip off for the $12 I spent. My friend however really enjoyed his beef burger because of the onion jam it came with. I usually love pub food, but my burger was below average.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We visited with 4 adults and a toddler on a Wed night (steak night!). The decor is now a little simpler than the photo. The food was really good, and great value for money. The steaks were lovely although the 'medium' was more on the well done side, and sauces were nice too. But the mushroom sauce was AMAZING! The Thai beef salad was great too. Meals came out within a reasonable timeframe, and the service was good. Will definitely go back.
Check their website or the Entertainment Book for some vouchers ;)

1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 7 April 2014

When we got th the ship in we were told we could not have the specials if we were sitting in side my uncle was not a well men so we had no choice to sit inside. The service was rude. The food was not worth the price the chicken snitzel tasted like rubber .was not good at all no smile from the service nothing way expensive