“Amazing Food and Great Service!”
Review of Outlaws Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Outlaws Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I have been going to this place for a few years now. Every time great food!!! Sometimes things are a bit slow but made from scratch, even the tortilla chips! Soooo yummy! I don't understand the negative reviews??? I am from the States and this is some of the best Mexican food I have ever had! So I figure the negative reviews are from people who don't know what Mexican food is suppose to taste like, they are use to the box Mexican food sold at the grocery store, which this place is soooo not like. So all Americans in Perth come here to get your fix for some real Mexican Food. The staff and owner/chef are fantastic!

4  Thank Lovecircuspeanuts

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Booked a party of 8 people for 6:30. Service was very slow and it wasn't even busy. Took ages to get served. Only seemed to be 2 waitresses on. Finally got our mains at 8:30. Staff were very apologetic and gave us a 2 free beers and a jug of lemonade. Food was very average. Very disappointing

2  Thank Heather S
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Not a bad local Mexican Restaurant. It is a little hit and miss sometimes. Always good Nacho's tho ! Love the Margaritas.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We keep hoping the ONLY Mexican restaurant in Mandurah will get better ... but it missed again last visit. We have been here quite a few times over the years but have not been overly excited with the food. This time was not a busy evening but it took an usually long wait for the entrée to arrive (we had to remind the waitress we were still waiting). However, the entrée of three dips and corn chips was tasty and enjoyed by all. The mains however were terrible and served only just warm. The rice was old and dry (over reheated?), the Enchiladas were bland and looked and tasted like microwaved cardboard, with only the Taco being moderately edible. All our table had the same comments and were very disappointed, especially as it was one person's first try of Mexican food. Most of us left a fair portion on our plates and reluctantly paid high prices for what was served. We did advise the waitress of our concerns. We noticed another couple sitting nearby actually left most of their meals and were also not impressed. Looks like we will have to travel to Perth or Fremantle to get a decent Mexican feed as we have done in the past. Let's hope we get some competition down in Mandurah soon as their are plenty of Chinese or Indian, so why not another Mexican?

2  Thank Kevs-Crew
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Omg unless you've never eaten anywhere more up market than McDonald's I would give this one a swerve !!! We had the three course special, basically three different ways to serve a jar of salsa!!! I'm not kidding it was like tinned slop chucked on a plate with the only variance being corn chips enchilada or burrito.I did suggest to the rest of our party that it would make excellent diet food as you would avoid eating at all costs!.I have never written a bad review in my life but i simply can't believe that there are people in Mandurah that actually think this is acceptable.

3  Thank Paula R