Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Foreshore Motel(Mandurah)
Quest Mandurah(Mandurah)
View Hotel
River Resort Villas(South Yunderup)
Pinjarra Resort(Pinjarra)
1,038 results
All reviewswater viewsuperior roomstage doorroom servicegreat roomwithin walking distancerooms are spaciouslovely viewlarge balconyenjoyable stayperforming artsrestaurants and barsstayed for nightscomfy bedgreat spottown centredolphin quay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2012

The location of the hotel was excellent, lots of places to eat, a movie theatre and entertainment centre close by (the ballet on when we were there). Didnt use the pool but looked very clean and maintained. The staff pleasant . Tey the Oyster bar in the wharf area great oysters!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds
Leighton Y, General Manager at The Sebel Mandurah, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2012

Dear Yvonne D,

Thank you for your review on The Sebel Mandurah. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your time with us.

When I next talk to the management of The Oyster Bar I will tell them of your praise!

Reviewed 10 November 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Sebel with my partner for one night. We stayed in a waterview studio room on the 4th floor. The room was quite spacious, modern and clean. The bathroom had a huge 2 person shower with rainfall shower head which was luxurious. The views are stunning as well. My only negatives are minor and that was the aircon in the room is a bit loud, no lunch time room service and the king bed was actually two singles push together.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank perthy_88

Dear perthy_88,

Thank you for your recent review on The Sebel Mandurah regarding your 1-night stay over.

Your comments on the cleanliness, bathroom facilities, view and size are greatly appreciated.

I would look into the air conditioner in the room but due to the anonymous nature of TripAdvisor I cannot see what room number you stayed in?

We are working with the owners and management of M on the Point to adapt our room service menu to include lunch - so watch this space!

Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I recently stayed at the Sebel Hotel, Mandurah. I stayed for two nights, the night before and the night after my wedding reception, which was also held at The Sebel Hotel in the Acacia Room. We stayed in an apartment suite with a large balcony. The suite was really lovely - it had all the amenities you could possibly need - fully stocked kitchen, gorgeous modern bathroom and large open-plan lounge area. View was beautiful. Staff at reception were friendly and quick in both check-in and check-out. As for the wedding, it was amazing - excellent service in making sure people had full drinks and yummy food, they were extremely accommodating when our outdoor location fell through because of poor weather, and immediately set up an alternative inside the hotel, without me having to ask! I could not recommend this hotel more for both wedding and stay.

Room Tip: Apartment suite is the best
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Leighton Y, General Manager at The Sebel Mandurah, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2012

Dear Capel A:

Thank you very much for placing your feedback onto TripAdvisor regarding your recent wedding reception and your stay with us at The Sebel Mandurah.

I am so pleased for you both that everything went smoothly for you (apart from the weather of course!).

Congratulations once again to your both.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I recently stayed at the Sebel for 1 night after a family wedding - I booked a Deluxe Studio room and it was huge!!!!! The room was a very generous size and very comfortable! The bathroom was also really spacious and had a fantastic size bath with views over to the foreshore. There was also a really great size balcony overlooking the water. I really enjoyed my stay and wish I was able to stay their longer to appreciate it a bit more!

Room Tip: The water view rooms are fantastic!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Dear perth08:

Thank you for your recent post on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at The Sebel Mandurah.

I am very glad that everyone enjoyed the wedding and the rooms they stayed in. Hopefully you are able to come back again for a short break to better enjoy the room!

Reviewed 23 October 2012

We stayed in this hotel for one night. Reception staff were nice and helpful. Room was big, clean and comfortable with a small balcony. Nice but basic pool area. Walking distance to dolphin quay and peel street. There was no bar in the hotel but hotel affiliated with M on the point next door. We went here for an afternoon drink but the live band that was playing was sooo loud that we had to leave. We had breakfast here and it was nice, also looked nice for dinner although we did not eat here. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Leighton Y, General Manager at The Sebel Mandurah, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Dear JenPerth_12,

It was great reading your post and knowing that you had a great overnight stay with us. Sorry about the band being to loud however it was great to read that breakfast was lovely the next morning.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Sebel Mandurah when you next take your short break!