The Sebel Mandurah
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Foreshore Motel(Mandurah)
Quest Mandurah(Mandurah)
View Hotel
River Resort Villas(South Yunderup)
Pinjarra Resort(Pinjarra)
1,038 results
All reviewswater viewsuperior roomstage doorroom servicegreat roomwithin walking distancerooms are spaciouslovely viewlarge balconyenjoyable stayperforming artsrestaurants and barsstayed for nightscomfy bedgreat spottown centredolphin quay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2013

i had a one night stay at the sebel & am a local. the waterview rooms are something off a postcard, with amenities, bars, cafes so close by. the rooms are very comfortable, & bathrooms are huge!
will be back for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Leighton Y, General Manager at The Sebel Mandurah, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear pilbaraminder,

I am very glad indeed that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Look forward to welcoming you back again one day!

Regards,

Reviewed 17 December 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night a week ago for our wedding anniversary. Our waterview room was beautiful, very large with a great bathroom, all very clean and of course lovely views across the estuary. We had breakfast downstairs in the M on the Point Restaurant whilst sitting looking out across the water - this too was very good and we really enjoyed our short stay. Fantastic location and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Try to book a waterview room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
All_Seasons_Oasis_GM, General Manager at The Sebel Mandurah, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear misfitz2,

Thank you so much for your review and I am very glad you had a memorable wedding anniversary with us.

See you back again at The Sebel Mandurah one day!

Regards

Reviewed 14 December 2013

A business trip required me to stay for four (4) nights at the Sebel, Mandurah, WA. It was a very comfortable stay indeed. There are two areas which could be improved; I don't think my bathroom basin was cleaned at all during the course of my stay and it would be great if the TV screen was on a swivel arm allowing it to be moved so that you can see it more readily from the lounge. The bed was very comfy and the room and bathroom were a really good generous size. The balcony was a great bonus with the views to the river/estuaries. (Here's the word for the local restaurants including the Indian restaurant literally just down the road; you are missing out on some ready-made business by not providing a 'home delivery' service to the hotel).

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not near the lifts as it could be quite noisy; people and mechanical noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Leighton Y, General Manager at The Sebel Mandurah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear MaharaniSupreme,

Thank you for your candid review on your stay with us. On the whole I am very pleased you enjoyed your 4 nights with us. I will however let the Executive Housekeeper know of the shortcoming in servicing your room and we will also seek out more delivery options from the neighbouring restaurants and take away's.

Thanks so much for your comments!

Regards

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I stayed here during a conference. The accommodation is great, roomy, bed is great and comfortable, I had a really good sleep, and there is plenty of room to work. However the food choices for a coeliac are quite limited. The location is awesome.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear WaeryResearcher,

Thanks for providing your feedback regarding your conference. I will discuss your comment on the limitations of providing for your dietary requirement so we may further improve in this area.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Even though only for one night the location was very good.
The room was large, clean and serviceable for our needs.
Well located for trips up the canals on self hiring party boats.
Close to most restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear WesternWarrior,

It is great reading that you enjoyed your time in Mandurah! Thank you for letting me know that the rooms were nice and clean - I will be sure to communicate this feedback to our Housekeeping team!

Regards,