“great stay at the sebal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Sebel Mandurah

The Sebel Mandurah
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Mandurah

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (266)
Swanage, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

If a room is good or poor it can greatly influence your stay. In the Sebel my wife and I had an amazing room. Great views from the large balcony and we saw the dolphins many times from here. The receptionist was extremely helpful (could she have been Alana - sorry after travelling for 6 weeks around OZ & NZ I have forgotten) and when we checked in we were allocated our room . I went outside to get the luggage from the car and when I came back through reception she said I have a corner room available with better views so I can upgrade you if you would like ( free of charge). Yes please . She was very helpful and thoughtful. Thanks also for the extra bath toy dolphins - our grandson loves them. Pleased we chose this hotel as very central and convenient for everything . All within easy walking. Note to the Manager: We have stayed in many hotels in our lives and believe me when I tell you "Your staff are wonderful".

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Leighton Y, General Manager at The Sebel Mandurah, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear h0lidays99,

It is so fantastic to hear of your most enjoyable stay with us! I will be sure to let Alana our Guest Service Agent know of your kind words about her - and about all of our team here at The Sebel Mandurah. Enjoy the rest of your trip around Oz and NZ.

Regards
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

I stayed for three nights in a twin share and sofa bed with my two young boys. The rooms were an adequate size for the three of us. We had a room overlooking the pool area which was lovely as we had the afternoon sun and we could sit out there enjoying the view and the peacefulness. The pool was great other than being very cold so we queried it and they fixed the problem straight away by turning the heat up. I found the reception staff and cleaners very friendly and helpful. Great location and cleanliness. Our room was serviced every day which was a plus. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear OneMoreRiver,

Thank you so much for taking the time to place this review on TripAdvisor, i certainly appreciate hearing about how our guests stay was. I am glad that you and your boys enjoyed your 3 days here and I will be sure to communicate your kind words on the friendliness of our teams to them.

Thanks again!

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

My wife and myself had a very enjoyable stay at the Sebel, the room was well appointed, with a quality view. The location is great with plenty of nearby attractions, within a short stroll. I recommend the hotel but were disappointed with the associated restaurant, which provides room service which wasn't acceptable based on what they charged.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Soulsurfer007,

Thank you so much for providing your feedback on The Sebel Mandurah; I am glad that you had a fantastic time here.

Regarding your feedback on M on the Point - I will let their manager know so she may be aware of your feedback as this business is not owned or operated by The Sebel.

Thanks again

Mansfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

We stayed here for two nights, we booked at short notice and were pleased we chose this hotel. It has a great location being fairly central and handy for everything. The pool was great, we loved unwinding in it at the end of a hot busy, day. We were always the only people in it! Rooms were clean and comfy. The front desk staff were very polite and helpful. Our only grip was that the free wifi only worked in the lobby (we were told that it is being upgraded soon). Yes, I'd stay here again, its a good hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms at the front overlook the marina and have a better view but are more expensive. We preferr...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Leighton Y, General Manager at The Sebel Mandurah, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear PaulL4,

Thank you so much for your review. I am very pleased indeed that your time in Mandurah was a memorable one!

Thanks!