“Excellent hotel”
Review of The Sebel Mandurah

The Sebel Mandurah
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Mandurah
Reviewed 22 April 2014

From the moment of arrival till the time we left we received outstanding service. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was spacious and clean, with a big balcony overlooking the bay with dolphins swimming and playing, such a delight to wake to this! We ate at M on the Point for dinner and breakfast and both meals we're delicious, and staff very friendly with lovely customer service.
I cannot fault this hotel, and will definitely stay here again. Thank you Sebel, you make our quick getaway so much better!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mia L
Leighton Y, General Manager at The Sebel Mandurah, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Mia L,

Thank you indeed for your kind words regarding your recent short-break with us. I am so very pleased to hear that you took advantage of using the balcony and was able to watch the dolphins at play!

I will certainly pass-on your lovely words about our team and that of the staff at M on the Point Restaurant & Bar.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back again to The Sebel Mandurah!

There are newer reviews for The Sebel Mandurah

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I travelled from Perth with my mum who was visiting from England, we would normally travel interstate when she is here but decided on Mandurah and selected The Sebel. From start to finish our stay was perfect, the location is within walking distance of everything yet peaceful and quiet, our room overlooked the canals which made it even more special.Staff were friendly, helpful and professional.Breakfast was lovely in the M Restaurant. Pool was clean and towels for swimming provided. We could not fault it, well worth a visit.

Room Tip: Overlooking the canals certainly made it ore special.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Leighton Y, General Manager at The Sebel Mandurah, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Paula G,

Thank you so much for selecting The Sebel and Mandurah for your short break away with your Mum whom was over from England. I am so pleased that you both enjoyed the hotel and found it very peaceful and relaxing.

Thank you again for choosing The Sebel Mandurah!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The Sebel Mandurah was a beautiful Hotel. With lovely staff that greeted us. To our wonderful surprise after entering our room we were delivered a bottle of Champagne to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Thanks to Sarah and staff whom were exceptional. The rooms are great. The view was exceptional. Rooms were well equipped. Everything is in walking distance and to see the dolphins swim past at night and in the morning. Was special. I would highly recommend this hotel to stay. But was extremely disappointed in the restaurant and could not recommend it. We left and went to the stage door which was about 100 meters away and had a wonderful meal for our 25th wedding anniversary. Would highly recommend The stage door restaurant. But I would still certainly stay at this Hotel again. We had a wonderful couple of days in the area.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a balcony view. Well worth it!

Dear Narelle L,

It was wonderful to hear of the lovely touch our team provided for your 25th wedding anniversary! I am very pleased you had such a wonderful time with us.

It is a shame however that M on the Point Restaurant was not up to the usual standards they maintain. As this business is not owned or operated by The Sebel I will be sure to communicate your feedback to their manager. I am however very pleased that you enjoyed your dinner at The Stage Door.

Thanks again for providing this feedback on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We have stayed at many luxury hotels throughout the world and this one would not qualify for anywhere near luxury. My main complaint is in regards to the bed. We booked a Superior room with a king size bed. This turned out to be 2 single mattresses pushed together. I have experienced this in other facilities and if the beds are of a reasonable quality it can be acceptable. However, the quality of these mattresses reminded me of some of the backpackers I have stayed in. And I can say that even some of these had better quality mattresses. Had I paid backpacker prices I wouldn't have minded. However, at $289.00AUD per night I expected better.

Room Tip: Check the mattress before taking the room
1  Thank VillaMontegoBali

Dear VillaMontegoBali,

Thank you for providing your feedback on TripAdvisor and advising me of your experience with us.

Indeed, having a comfortable bed is very important for a hotel and as such we will investigate this mattress based upon your comments.

I am sorry that the bed was not prepared correctly; as you have stated, this style of bedding is found in many hotels but requires them to be made adequately to ensure a good night's sleep.

I do apologise for your discomfort and trust that we will further investigate to ensure no further guests are inconvenienced. To do this, may I ask that you advise me via my direct line 08 9512 8310 or email Leighton.Yates@accor.com of you room number?

Reviewed 19 April 2014

A fairly new property on the waters edge and with very spacious rooms. The ground floor restaurant was handy but access was from the outside of the building. An outstanding place to start you day with a peaceful environment and outstanding surroundings. Close to a shopping centre also on the waters edge.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Denis W,

It was great to hear that you had relaxing and peaceful time staying with us here at The Sebel. Thank you for providing this review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Boutique hotel on the shores of the Mandurah marina, views to the inlet,
Large spotless clean modern rooms. Great staff, very helpful.
Restaurant, and other eating places walking distance,so is the cinema, and theatre, easy parking. We had a beautiful stay.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Leighton Y, General Manager at The Sebel Mandurah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Fay S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the room, cleanliness and service from our team.

Thanks and looking forward to welcoming you back again one day.