“Absolutely delicious..”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We visited cafe moka & it was absolutely perfect! The food was amazing & the staff were very friendly.. It's a beautiful setting & very comfy environment! The service was quick & the food was just delicious! Definitely worth the visit!

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We have tried coffee everywhere in wa and this has been the best by far! We've been here 3 days and yet to be disappointed. Cakes are expensive so just enjoy your coffee

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My brother and I took the family out for Mother's Day the Cafe Moca, and the only positives we could find were the location and the friendly girl when we arrived. First my brother was missing the bacon for his bacon and eggs. The waitress just had this bewildered look on her face, and had to be prompted to bring the bacon out. All of our meals were on the cold side, mine in particular was unacceptable. The waitress didn't come back to check how our meals were, so I had to take it back myself! When the bought out another meal it was still cold! When a different waiter came to collect the plates, I told him of the issue, but there seemed to be a complete lack of care. If you want a memorable dining experience I wouldn't recommend cafe moka.

2  Thank Freespirittravelong
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Headed with the hubby to Moka for an early brekkie last week, I have to say this is becoming one of my fave cafes in Mandurah as its so consistent and the staff are always very friendly and attentive not to mention its beautiful position in Dolphin quay. The food has never failed for me at lunch and last weeks breakfast was no different I had tomato and quinoa baked eggs and it was delicious, the hubby seemed impressed with his, a mixed grill I think. All in all I'm happy to meet friends for a coffee and a bite to eat here confident I wont be disappointed like so many other establishments in Mandurah.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Popped in there to meet friends a while ago. Waited over half hour for a 'half strength' latte (I am pregnant)
When I got my coffee it was very strong, returned it to counter & asked for lady to just empty half & top it up. Got attude straight away. Sat back down waited about 6-7 mins while she continued to do other orders! Went up & asked if it was possible to get coffee that was wrong as I had already waited over half hour. Lady behind the counter argued that it wasn't wrong !!! How unprofessional ! What ever happed to the training 'the customer is always right' ?? I have worked in the catering industry for over 16 yrs & am a professional chef. I found it unbelievable that a staff member would 'growl' at a customer like that. Where did this girl train ???
I asked for my money back & left promptly. I will never go there again & will be advising against it. It's all very well revamping the place, maybe you should concentrate on better professional staff & customer service.
Very very disappointed