“Try the guacamole burger!”

Golden Cloud Spur Steak Ranch
Ranked #53 of 181 Restaurants in Mandurah
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar, American, Grill, Australian
Good for: Kids, Groups, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Golden Cloud Spur Steak Ranch restaurant Part of the Spur International group of South African-style steak ranches
Perth, Australia
“Try the guacamole burger!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I've been here a couple times now and will definitely be back. I had the guacamole burger and it is now my favourite burger. Some of my family tried the ribs and were equally impressed. Meals come with chips, salad and onion rings and the 'special' sauce on the table adds even more flavour to the meal. Casual dining with friendly service and an even better view over the water!

• Visited August 2013

Mandurah, Australia
“Exceeded our expectations”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We heard it was fantastic and that's exactly what it was! The service was good and prompt and the steak was literally melt in your mouth. The portions were huge! Great value for money!! This restaurant is now the top of my list!

• Visited August 2013
“Great Plc for family”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Big meals, good price, yummy food, kids are entertained with the kids area, friendly staff, what more do you need really. We really enjoy going to spurs :)

• Visited January 2013
Perth, WA
“Very yummy and not badly priced”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My family went to Spurs on the 13th July 2013 for my Mum's birthday. The service was good and the food was great. We had the garlic bread and mixed tasting platter to start. The crumbed mushrooms were delicious and so were the ribs and calamari! So much so, that I changed my main order from ribs to salt and pepper calamari because it was cooked so perfectly. Honestly, I can't remember a time that I have had calamari that wasn't at least a little bit chewy, but this was just devine.... My Mum had rump steak which she said was beautiful and tender - and she's not a steak lover. My sister had the full rack of ribs, though I don't know how she fitted it all in! Nice sauce, a little bit sweet. My brother in law had the chicken schnitzel, which he did say was a little dry and my husband had the chicken parmigiana which he said was good. All up, a pretty good meal. Only thing I would complain about was that the restaurant was a bit too warm and there's no split billing. Other than that, great!

• Visited July 2013
Singapore
“Casual dining, decent food and good portions”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We were here with family and found the food satisfying. The ribs were definitely worth ordering, and I found the mixed ribs (pork and beef) worth sharing with the husband. Overall some good tucker. Service was friendly and we had nothing but good cheer from the staff.

• Visited June 2013