“They still make superb pies”

Miami Bakehouse Falcon
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Mandurah
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Australian
Description: Award winning Miami Bakehouse | Coffee Shop | Mandurah, Melville and Forrest Hwy. Gourmet pies, specialty breads and delicious fresh cream cakes and slices
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have visited Perth on numerous ocasions, and always make sure I go to Melville for a steak pie, certainly the best steak pies I have tasted. This recent visit the steak pie was as good as always , and another day i bought a ham salad sandwich, amazing bread, the best sandwich on the holiday that I took to the beach.

As a footnote, those travelling on the new ' freeway extension south ' just after the freeway ends and becomes Forrest Highway, on the left is a small ' Miami bakehouse outpost' selling a small selection of pies, note there is no other place to get eats for quite some km.

There are newer reviews for Miami Bakehouse Falcon

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Yes! This place is pricey! But when I'm on a break I splurge a bit so $9 for a pie isn't so much over the top - lets face it the price compares with other lunch-time meals in WA. And the pies are great!

We took the advice of the staff and headed across to Avalon Beach which proved to be a great venue to enjoy lunch!

So all-in-all, I wouldn't eat here every day but pamper yourself and enjoy the prestige offering!!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

There was a time when the Miami bakehouse was a great place to get good takeaway bakery products. That time has passed. This was our first - and last - visit for about eight years. The food, things like pies and cakes, is fine and acceptable. I know people rave about the pies. However, I actually expect any pie to be good. If it isn't I don't go there. In this case the quality of the pies are high. However, the prices are well beyond what the products are worth. Never again will we go. It is one thing to pay fair prices. It is another to be taken advantage of. I understand that for WA-based people these prices, and those of coffee, are accepted. But, for the rest of us - no.

2  Thank Gary W
Reviewed 11 April 2013

This bakery is awesome, Has the best cakes & bread
It is ways open for coffee, you can buy ready made rolls or sandwiches there, it is just great

1  Thank glennis c
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

Heard this place was really good so had to try it. The food was average, def not one of my top 10, but it was really expensive, I wouldn't go back coz not worth the money. If food was AMAZING I'd be happy to pay.

1  Thank Lmns21