“Squeeze and Grind Mandurah. Delicious !!!”

Squeeze and Grind Juice and Coffee bars
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Mandurah
Cuisines: Australian
Mandurah
“Squeeze and Grind Mandurah. Delicious !!!”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I discovered Squeeze and Grind juice and coffee bars which is located on the Mandurah foreshore on the corner of Mandurah Terrace and Tuckey Street near the roundabout. This was about a month ago through one of my freinds and loving my smoothies and coffee I havent been able to keep away. The new store opened in October 2012 and it is clean tidy and uses fresh produce in its smoothies, and freshly squeezed juices which I have tried most of and are absolutely fantastic, and delicious!
Being a coffee buff for years I tried the 5 Senses coffee used exclusively by them and this would equal if not better any top notch coffee establishment in the world. Its take away to boot so this really blew me away. The loyalty program allows for a stamp for each individual drink ordered and you get one drink free after purchasing 7 drinks and I have already used up 2 cards and I am onto my 3rd already! You must visit them if you like quality. The and undoubtably the best coffee in Mandurah and possibly Perth! I love the Blue Moon Smoothie which has Blueberries, Banana and apple and I have attached a picture. The Kids love the Choconana and the Mango Bango is sensational.
The service is great and Stacie (The owner) is lovely to have a chat with.
You must try this place and you will be back there again guaranteed.
Its open

Mandurah, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Juicetastic ;)”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Everything you would expect, The service was fast and friendly, good drinks.........................

Visited February 2013