“Pleasantly surprised”

Price range: US$3 - US$19
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open 7 Days a week for Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee & CakesDine in or TakeawayOpen from 7am til 5.30pm (Kitchen open 7am til 3pm)Situated in Seascapes, seconds away from the Indian Ocean, Park and Coastal Path.
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I live just down the rd but have only just tried this cafe! I had the prawn and avocado salad and then shared a piece of cheesecake with my mum. So good! Will definitely be a regular. Can't wait to try the rest of the menu! Staff were also very nice also.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

On a friend's recommendation, we met for coffee....one look at the menu and we decided to share a serve of French Toast.....lovely and light, syrup on the side, and a caramelized banana.....plenty in the one serve for 3 of us!
We'll be back to try the rest of the menu!

1  Thank PetaL275
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This cafe serves delicious food and is an excellent choice for breakfast or lunch. Tables outside and there are huge umbrellas to shield you from the sun. Good coffee. A childrens play area and the beach are nearby. Definitely recommended.

5  Thank Maturity
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I have been going to Mandurah every second Sunday for a few years - taking my elderly father out for lunch. We have tried all range of places and prices - by the estuary and the ocean. Spill the Beans has been the best! They serve simple but fresh, tasty food - last Sunday I enjoyed the calamari Caesar salad and my father loved the prawn and avocado salad. We dine out in Perth regularly and have always been amazed at the poor service and food quality in Mandurah - particularly considering the location. We feel we have finally found a cafe worth returning to - in fact we've now been there four times and been happy on every occasion. Great service and delightful food.

5  Thank annebob4
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Another excellent breakfast! at Spill the Beans this morning. Together with the usual smiling service, that we have come to expect from Suzie, Mark and staff, since they have been operating.
Cheers guys ;0) x