“Great Breakfast !!”

Ranked #47 of 183 Restaurants in Mandurah
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Casual dining , with a choice of Alfreso dinning or inside our comfortable café , fantastic views to ocean marina ,right on the waters edge
Broadbeach, Australia
“Great Breakfast !!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

D'lights omelette is amongst the best I have had any where (apart from my Grandmothers!!). It was large and fluffy with heaps of filling - I chose ham, cheese and tomato. Could not even contemplate eating the toast served with it! The latte was also hot & very good.
Observing other breakfasts being served around me, I think it would be hard to find a better place to start the day :-)

Visited June 2014

“Disappointing”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Was disappointed with my meal. My salt and pepper squid was not freshly cooked as I had expected and was disappointed to find it looked like the stuff you would find in the frozen food section of a supermarket. The cafe is nicely located on boardwalk and the wait staff were ok. May go back again one day and try the Cajon chicken which looked nice.

Visited May 2014
Perth, Australia
“Flat head strips”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We are Mandurah locals and have frequented Delights cafe many times ,
On Sunday we visited to have lunch there ,

We decided to try the advertised FLATHEAD FISH & CHIPS SPECIAL, @ $15.00. Per meal

We realize this is not an Expensive meal , but what came to the table , was to say the least , no more than a child's size serve , half a plate of chips , with three finger size strips of fish
( more batter than fish ) with a couple of rocket leaves ( no dressing , just dry leaves )

It was no " Delight" to be served such a poor meal ,.....DISAPOINTED

• Visited April 2014
Safety Bay, Australia
“Don't go there!!!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I ordered a TBone steak medium rare with steak Dianne sauce,what i got was a dried up piece of meat that looked like it had been twice cooked it had shrunk off the bone to half thickness it was so tough I could not chew it,the steak Dianne sauce was was the worst sauce I had ever tasted it was not the sauce I ordered i made the mistake off pouring it over the whole meal and then made the dish inedible,i was ill just after I came home due to this meal,i rang the manager the next day to voice my concerns was told she would call me back, five days I am still waiting!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Brian3208400
Sydney, Australia
“Good old style with a new edge”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Had coffee and breakfast here on my early morning walks and was always greeted by the lovely couple that run this cafe. Nice coffee and selection of breakfasts on the menu. I got to know the couple by the end of the week. give this place a go for sure.

• Visited January 2014