“Super Spot”

Ranked #43 of 188 Restaurants in Mandurah
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Casual dining , with a choice of Alfreso dinning or inside our comfortable café , fantastic views to ocean marina ,right on the waters edge
“Super Spot”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Had lunch here this week, came for my hit of bagel which was very tasty and was served with the extra I asked for. The service was very good on this occasion after visiting the week before and waiting 40 minutes for our sandwiches to be served. I must say though this was unusual, service for this cafe as usually on a Sunday for brunch the service is generally quick even when full. The meals are very generous and always get value for money.
It is situated at Dolphin Quay(Marina) on the water edge amongst other cafes. On any given day it is generally busy. Be prepared in summer though you will probably have to wait for a table especially if you want to eat outside.

• Visited July 2014

Broadbeach, Australia
“Great Breakfast !!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

D'lights omelette is amongst the best I have had any where (apart from my Grandmothers!!). It was large and fluffy with heaps of filling - I chose ham, cheese and tomato. Could not even contemplate eating the toast served with it! The latte was also hot & very good.
Observing other breakfasts being served around me, I think it would be hard to find a better place to start the day :-)

Visited June 2014
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Was disappointed with my meal. My salt and pepper squid was not freshly cooked as I had expected and was disappointed to find it looked like the stuff you would find in the frozen food section of a supermarket. The cafe is nicely located on boardwalk and the wait staff were ok. May go back again one day and try the Cajon chicken which looked nice.

Visited May 2014
Perth, Australia
“Flat head strips”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We are Mandurah locals and have frequented Delights cafe many times ,
On Sunday we visited to have lunch there ,

We decided to try the advertised FLATHEAD FISH & CHIPS SPECIAL, @ $15.00. Per meal

We realize this is not an Expensive meal , but what came to the table , was to say the least , no more than a child's size serve , half a plate of chips , with three finger size strips of fish
( more batter than fish ) with a couple of rocket leaves ( no dressing , just dry leaves )

It was no " Delight" to be served such a poor meal ,.....DISAPOINTED

• Visited April 2014
Safety Bay, Australia
“Don't go there!!!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I ordered a TBone steak medium rare with steak Dianne sauce,what i got was a dried up piece of meat that looked like it had been twice cooked it had shrunk off the bone to half thickness it was so tough I could not chew it,the steak Dianne sauce was was the worst sauce I had ever tasted it was not the sauce I ordered i made the mistake off pouring it over the whole meal and then made the dish inedible,i was ill just after I came home due to this meal,i rang the manager the next day to voice my concerns was told she would call me back, five days I am still waiting!!!

• Visited March 2014