“Awesome! ”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Awesome! ”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Visited M on The Point for the first time after hearing great reviews so I was expecting something pretty good. And they sure impressed!!
I couldn't decide on what to eat as everything on the restaurant menu sounded delicious.
Went for the eggplant dish and it was superb. As was the garlic and herb bread for entree. Not to mention the cocktails!
Couldn't possibly fit dessert in unfortunately but will definitely make room for it next time.
The service was exceptional as well, will be back :))

1 Thank miss_kell90

85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Our server, Martin was a gem. A real asset to them. Owned by the Subiaco Hotel people but situated in the Sebel hotel. We decided to eat there as it was convenient as we were staying in the Sebel. And we had read reviews here. The starter of bbq'd Chorizo and garlic prawn croquettes was so good that we almost ordered more. Good job we didn't as main courses were huge. Particularly the roast pork.....superbly crisp crackling but chefs it was a bit too big compared to other dishes. I could have shaed it with anyone who went by! Desserts were wonderful....again large portions. And our dairy free diner was very well looked after. This is a great place to eat and right on the foreshore.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Fosseboy
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We are staying at the Sebel so decided to eat close, so glad we did. From the minute we walked in Tanya our waitress was great, introduced herself, explained different restaurant areas and menus, we chose a la carte, hubby had tai beef and I had ribs, we shared a plate of dips and cheese for entree. The taste combinations in our mains were spot on, explosion of tastes. Hubby had bottle old wine and I had 3 cocktails, cocktail menu is great, all up the bill was about $150 so also good value for what we had. We are actually going back for dinner llol

Perth
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Enjoyable meal”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We both enjoyed our dinners even though the garlic naan bread was very plain and not very garlicy, my Barramundi meal had lovely crispy skin & the Roast Pork with crackling which my partner had was a huge slab of pork with wonderful crackle. Even though it was a wet Monday night, the restaurant was busier than expected and the service was very good. Our English waitress was a breath of fresh air - very cheerful and helpful which is a rare find.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kerry C
Perth, Australia
“Good food could be better.”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way to busselton and decided to stop for lunch on the way. I had the roast pork roll and he had the cheeseburger. Mine was great it was a huge slice of pork belly with crackle, could of done with out the salad on roll was a bit meh. His burger patty was very bad he only ate half. And it needed a lot more sauce. The venue is lovely look over the water and food and drink are not to expensive.