Seashells Mandurah
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Foreshore Motel(Mandurah)
  • Pool
The Sebel Mandurah(Mandurah)(Great Value!)
US$196
Quest Mandurah(Mandurah)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$113
Agoda.com
River Resort Villas(South Yunderup)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$167
Priceline
Pinjarra Resort(Pinjarra)
US$92
Travelocity
  • Pool
Heritage Country Motel(Armadale)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$91
Be. Fremantle(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$120
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsspa bathinfinity poolbeach villadirect access to the beachocean viewone bedroom apartmentdolphin quayceiling fanself containedindian oceanreception closespool towelssecure parkingwashing machine and dryersaw dolphinsshower headmarina area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We stayed for the long weekend in March and this is our third stay in different rooms. I love Seashells. The rooms are large, clean, self contained, great views, excellent pool and we love the BBQ near the pool. And the beach is 10m away. We walked to the marina in 2 mins for dinner and breaky. Great value - good parking. Best hotel in Mandurah.

• Stayed: March 2013
Bram N, General Manager at Seashells Mandurah, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Dear LisaAndNat

Thank you for choosing to return to Seashells Mandurah - we certainly do appreciate your ongoing loyalty of our 4.5 Star brand.

Great to hear that you enjoyed the long weekend, as well as our facilities! Look forward to seeing you and the gang back again soon.

All the best from Management and Staff at Seashells Mandurah.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

We only stayed one night at the end of our driving holiday the property is as I said beautiful well maintained and close to everything. We had a canal facing room yes you can see the carpark but you can also see the canals and beyond and it was in our price range we only paid $158 with hotelclub so great price. The room was very nice and spacious and the balcony also generous. Plenty of guest parking.

Before arriving I thought it was a hotel but it is holiday apartments so all self care the pool and spa was nice good to have baby pool for young families and direct access to the beach via secure gate. There was also tennis didn't use it. Different size accom available for all size groups.

I was taken aback by the fact that they charge for beach towels I have never seen this before in the rest of my travels execpt in WA it was only $2 but really if you supply a pool then supply towels you had to launder everything yourself so they could leave the appropriate amount in each room without to much trouble. The internet charge was also steep I went without $20 odd a day bit rich and they did not have any free computer in the foyer. I was shocked that the reception closed so early they said they had caretaker but I would have thought around 8pm for late guest more appropriate. I was also annoyed by the bath/shower it was to high quite hard to enter the screen did not go far enough so the floor became very wet and our spa had quite a few chips so I didn't use it either.

I would stay again as it was the only place aparently on the beach and together with the pools that made it a good choice.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Bram N, General Manager at Seashells Mandurah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Dear jules8556

Thank you for taking the time to post a review after your recent stay with us in March. I hope that next time, you will be able to enjoy more than just the one night in Mandurah.

Yes, as we are a 4.5 Star Serviced Apartment style Accommodation provider, we do charge a nominal fee of $2 for Pool Towel hire, and our guests are encouraged to keep/launder these for the duration of their stay.

Our normal Reception hours are from 8am to 6pm daily, after which time our Resident Caretaker is responsible for handling any Guest Service requests and/or emergencies.

We hope to be able to wlecome you back to Seashells Mandurah soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

We travelled down for a valetine's weekend trip and stayed in a downstairs beachside villa. There was a 21st birthday party on the beach out front, and the birthday girl was based in the villa two doors down. Admittedly, for a 21st they were pretty well behaved, but why the hotel would allow that type of function with 20-30 people is beyond me. Added to that there was a "gathering" upstairs of 6 or more adults, who were more like elephants stomping around up there! So much for the limited number of people allowed....villa itself was clean and tidy. A number of fixtures were not up to scratch though. Blinds broken, slats broken on room dividers etc. We were expecting a quiet night away, and we landed in party central, with bogans on the beach and noise all around. Perhaps a warning to others? Nice place to stay if you don't mind a party. For the price if you're looking for peace, stay somewhere else.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Bram N, General Manager at Seashells Mandurah, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2013

Dear Stacey I

Thank you for choosing to stay at Seashells Mandurah. I was disappointed to learn that your Valentine's weekend trip was tainted by roudy guests in an adjacent Villa.

We do indeed have a no excessive noise and no party policy on site, which all management and staff (including our after hours Resident Caretakers) uphold to the best of their ability, and we will evict uncooperative guests if previous warnings are not complied with.

We were certainly not made aware in advance that 20-30 people would be attending the villa for a gathering, and it is my understaning that upon hearing the excessive noise our Resident Caretaker took immdediate action to lessen the impact to surrounding beachside guests.

All Seashells Mandurah guests are encouraged to contact the Resident Caretaker (anytime after 6pm daily) should they wish to report noise and/or unruly behaviour.

This less than ideal and unpeaceful experience, is certaily not typical of our 4.5 Star brand, and I would like to apologise profusely for an unpleasnt stay. Should you wish to discuss this matter further, do not hesitate to contact me directly on (08) 9550 3000.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

We stayed two nights and found the two room apartments we stayed in just excellent.nice linen clean kitchen and everything worked as most places you go you have something that doesn't.nice safe secure parking and with the card system they have for all the entrances it is unlikely you would have any probs with security.the pool is heated and
normaly i don't swim at resorts but I had no trouble enticing myself to get in the pool and spa.it is a shame that the local shops are all empty but I guess you can blame that on the enormous rents they charge for the areas. Other than that a very enjoyable two days especially the early morning walks down the beach which until the weekend I wasn't even aware it existed in mandurah

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Jim I

Thank you for such an encouraging review after your most recent stay at Seashells Mandurah in February.

Very glad you got the chance to enjoy our pool and spa - we are very proud of the facility, the largest outdoor heated beachfront pool in the City of Mandurah!

I trust that we will see you again, and that you have another opportunity to explore Town Beach and Comet Bay soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

This is my 3rd stay at this place, the first in early 2012, took a one bedroom unit facing the Marina, absolutely gorgeous ! The 2nd was with a conference & stayed in a 2 bedroom Villa facing the park.

This Feb 13 we took the One Bedroom Beach Villa for two nights. The Villa layout itself was superb, Loved the spa , The villa opens out to a deck / lawn with the beach directly in front. I'll let my photos speak for .

The great aspect about this was we could access the beach directly without having to go through the resort via the pool.

We are quite fussy about cleanliness, and this villa did not disappoint at all

The kitchen was well appointed although some of the knives need replacing. Loved the size of the fridge, it was big.

The only downside was the noise from people occupying the 2 bedroom villa upstairs. We could hear them walking, dragging / moving furniture etc. To the extent it woke my partner up at night and me at about 7.15 am. But the pros certainly out weigh the cons.

Loved the beach, it a beautiful and quiet stretch and its only a short walk to the marina and shops.

Because its self-contained apartments, there's not much of a service to expect, but the ladies, Karen & Emma. who took our booking over the phone and Emma who checked us in were very helpful and friendly.

They were kind enough to allow us an early check in and late checkout.

Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Manrt

Thank you for choosing to return to Seashells Mandurah in February 2013 - we certainly do appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

I was very glad to hear that you enjoyed the absolute beachfront access to Town Beach from your villa, and that you found our level of cleanliness and presentation to be most satisfactory.

We hope to be able to identify a sound-proofing solution for the upstairs villas in the future, to prevent that unwanted noise from feet and dragging chairs. Both Emma and Karen were thrilled to learn of your positive comments, and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.