“very good resort but room very hot” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seashells Mandurah

Seashells Mandurah
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Mandurah
kl
“very good resort but room very hot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2009

we stay in Seashells Resort Mandurah and Yallinggup. both resort also very big, nice and clean. but v can't sleep at night coz air cond is in outside and room with fan only. so very hot.

Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
  • Korean first
Perth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2009

Stayed at the seashells with our two young infants. There were two cots and a high chair waiting in the apartment when we got there.

The fitout was lovely. The furniture was modern and well cared for. The kitchen fitout was very thoughful; it even had plastic containers. There were LCD TVs in the lounge and main bedroom as well as a seperate aircon unit in each. There were also two secure parking bays allocated to our apartment.

Really we couldn't have asked for anything more here - we enjoyed out stay and would recommend it when going to Mandurah.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2009

We stayed here for 9 days. What an excellent place. We arrived and booked in. went to our apartment and there was a terrible din (rather a terrible noise) we thought it was the lift motor but we wrere wrong it went on for 5 minutes and then stopped after 20 minutes returned. I went and complained and we were given another apartment, fantastic. The staff were apogetic and the rest of the time there was delightful. Return again Yes

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2009

I stayed in Seashells for 1 week ( got a buy 3 nights get 3 free deal ! ) This was a great deal as I was travelling from Dublin via London/Singapore and needed a big rest before catching up with my friends in Perth. The apartment I stayed was amazing. It had everything that was needed i.e. cooker, washer/dryer, microwave, toaster every type of dish, glass, cup/mugs etc. A lot of thought has obviously gone in to equipping these apartments ! I also had a fab jacuzzi bath, a huge bed with lots of pillows/bed linen etc. I understand reviewers comments regarding the reception hours. While I was there, it closed at 7pm, but I was told how to get back in after hours ( with my room card) and even though I was traveling alone, I felt very safe and secure in these apartments. As with most holiday apartments / hotels these days you need to have a "card key" to gain access to the property / lifts etc. I would certainly recommend Seashells to anyone travelling to Mandurah ! Hope you have as great a time as I did!!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled solo
Western Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2009

My partner and I stayed here for the second time and I'm sad to say I was not impressed the second time around. The rooms and hotel themself are beautiful and in a great location, its new and modern.

However.. The service is really lacking. The in room facilities arent so great. We put on a load of washing using there laundry detergent and every item came out with bleached spots all over !! When seeing housekeeping in the hallway and asking them to take some rubbish away (as it was food scraps and we didnt want it to smell in the in room bin) they told me to go down stairs! how hard was it for them to take it from me? If you have a problem after 5 - 6pm there is no one there - you have to call someone out.

Maybe this is being a bit petty but i was just really disappointed after having such a great time on our first stay. I hate to say it but I wouldnt stay here agian, I would rather stay at the newly openned Sebel, hopefully having some close competition with make Seashells lift their game.

Also, on their website it says that there is no connection to bring a dvd player or playstation(so that you pay to watch their movies) but both times we took a dvd player that connected and worked fine.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank EnjoysToTravel
bristol
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2009

we got married there jan 2006 and went back for our third anniversary,what a stunning place our friends live there and arranged everything for us we had a wonderfull time and lots of happy memories the hotel was only open for 5 weeks before our wedding so it was all new

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple