Seashells Mandurah
Foreshore Motel(Mandurah)
  • Pool
The Sebel Mandurah(Mandurah)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$136
US$92
US$82
Quest Mandurah(Mandurah)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$114
Agoda.com
River Resort Villas(South Yunderup)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$168
Priceline
Pinjarra Resort(Pinjarra)
US$92
  • Pool
Heritage Country Motel(Armadale)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$91
Be. Fremantle(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$120
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsspa bathinfinity poolbeach villadirect access to the beachocean viewone bedroom apartmentdolphin quayceiling fanself containedindian oceanreception closespool towelssecure parkingwashing machine and dryersaw dolphinsshower headmarina area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2009

we stay in Seashells Resort Mandurah and Yallinggup. both resort also very big, nice and clean. but v can't sleep at night coz air cond is in outside and room with fan only. so very hot.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2009

Stayed at the seashells with our two young infants. There were two cots and a high chair waiting in the apartment when we got there.

The fitout was lovely. The furniture was modern and well cared for. The kitchen fitout was very thoughful; it even had plastic containers. There were LCD TVs in the lounge and main bedroom as well as a seperate aircon unit in each. There were also two secure parking bays allocated to our apartment.

Really we couldn't have asked for anything more here - we enjoyed out stay and would recommend it when going to Mandurah.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2009

We stayed here for 9 days. What an excellent place. We arrived and booked in. went to our apartment and there was a terrible din (rather a terrible noise) we thought it was the lift motor but we wrere wrong it went on for 5 minutes and then stopped after 20 minutes returned. I went and complained and we were given another apartment, fantastic. The staff were apogetic and the rest of the time there was delightful. Return again Yes

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 16 September 2009

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed 13 August 2009

I stayed in Seashells for 1 week ( got a buy 3 nights get 3 free deal ! ) This was a great deal as I was travelling from Dublin via London/Singapore and needed a big rest before catching up with my friends in Perth. The apartment I stayed was amazing. It had everything that was needed i.e. cooker, washer/dryer, microwave, toaster every type of dish, glass, cup/mugs etc. A lot of thought has obviously gone in to equipping these apartments ! I also had a fab jacuzzi bath, a huge bed with lots of pillows/bed linen etc. I understand reviewers comments regarding the reception hours. While I was there, it closed at 7pm, but I was told how to get back in after hours ( with my room card) and even though I was traveling alone, I felt very safe and secure in these apartments. As with most holiday apartments / hotels these days you need to have a "card key" to gain access to the property / lifts etc. I would certainly recommend Seashells to anyone travelling to Mandurah ! Hope you have as great a time as I did!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo