“best in mandurah”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“best in mandurah”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I went there several times when I can home to mandurah, ive had many times before but it gets better and better.
I love the special fried rice with big pieces or bbq chinese pork, also the seshwan beef if nice and spicy with fresh chillis just like it should be.
the sweet and sour is nice to weather u have the pork, beef or fish .
But my favourate is the chicken omlette plaes try this u will never taste better anywhere, trust me u need try!!!!
Over all they are open for lunch to and have a great choise and sit down menu.
my advise go there and enjoy I know u will , and on top of this they have friendly and great service to, the prices are good to as u are getting awsome food.
I know u will enjoy I try all chinese restaurant in mandurah this place wins hands down

Visited July 2014

Mandurah, Australia
“Always good, been many times”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Food great, good size serves, reasonable prices big restaurant not crambed in like some. Very tasty all meals never a bad one in 10 years.
Not fancy building and toilets downstairs.

Visited June 2014
Mandurah, Australia
“Not what it used to be - we won't be back”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Tai Wah has always been our favourite Chinese in Mandurah but the last few times has steadily gone down hill. Last night we ordered takeaway right on opening time (5pm)so you think you would get fresh quality food - wrong.
The fried rice was gluggy and more like sushi rice or risotto all gluey and stuck together. The meat in our chow mein was like it had been boiled YUK. My daughter tried wontons for the first time and asked what was supposed to be in the middle. Hers had little if anything,it just appeared to be a deep fried wrapper. The satay beef with peanut sauce was nowhere near what it used to be. Meat also seem boiled and sauce was so thick it came out like a cow pat when put on a plate. The only meal that came close to expectations was the honey chicken. We will definitely be going elsewhere when we feel like Chinese next time

• Visited June 2014
Durham, United Kingdom
“Can you eat it all”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Visited this eatery yesterday on a recommendation. Clean and tidy, pleasant staff with a very expansive menu. Real value for money and was unable to clean my plate. The left overs was put into a sealed dish yo take home.(waste not want not). Only downside, NO BAR. Not to worry you can take your own booze. I will gladly go back before my holiday finishes.

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Masive fall from grace”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I have been eating from here for over twenty years now being a locale from Mandurah and have allways loved the food. But over the last six months I have been let down time and time again with the terrible service and the decline in the quality of the food. Last night was the final straw after being told the take away would be 45 mins which was fine being valentines day but getting there 55 minutes after I ordered and being told it would be another 15 mins but it was actully 25 mins to get my meal with no sorry, we came home to one of the worst meals I have eaten in a long time.
I won't be back any time soon.

• Visited February 2014