“Amazing views”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Amazing views”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My partner and I climbed the Gloucester trip on a trip to Pemberton - the views from the top are amazing. Was a slightly scary climb down for me (don't look down!). Lots of parrots nearby expecting to be fed and have their photos taken.

Visited June 2013

Kiama, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

It's part of Gloucester National Park so you have to pay a fee to enter but the view from the top of the 61 metre tree is spectacular. Walks in the park are great too.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Dana49_11
Shardlow, null, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gloucester Tree Pemberton WA”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We arrived at the tree to find it was not being climbed by anybody so it was all systems go. I had a great time, if a little daunting, and I was very pleased to reach the very top and enjoy the magnificent views.
I was only a little worried as it had started to rumble a little and the guide at the forest commented that if they got too loud we should climb down, due to the lightening risk!!
However it was a great experience and I would recommend it to anybody.

Visited November 2013
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Adrenalin Rush”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I have a thing for heights, but after my mother climed this tree, leaving me on the ground I was left with no option :-) It was very scary- I can't believe people are actually allowed to climb this tree, but at the same time, I am glad that they are. There is a great story which goes with this tree which is worth a read. If you are in the area I would reccommend the Glouster tree, especially if you have teenagers or people wanting an adrenalin rush!

Visited September 2013
Adelaide
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Exercise with a View”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Climbed for the 3rd time in my life! Relatively easy climb if you are fit and helps if you are not afraid of heights. Good view of surrounding forest. Surprised it still allowed as it is not really a safe climb! But it is a challenge! A shame my muscles the next day remind me every time I move and try to sit or walk that I probably should have left my attempts at 2! :-)

Visited October 2013