“Fish and Chip shop”
Review of Fizz Cafe - CLOSED

Fizz Cafe
Reviewed 28 January 2013

This restaurant is now just a fish and chip shop. It is open from Thursday to Sunday. I noticed a sign on the window advertising deep fried mars bars. This is an indication of what to expect!

2  Thank PerthBob123

Reviewed 3 January 2013

We came here to get some take away fish and chips and ordered the salt and pepper squid. It was really well prepared. The service was friendly and the shop was spotless.

1  Thank Netrev08
Reviewed 27 September 2012

The owners of our accommodation recommended Fizz for a meal so we popped in for our lunch. I ordered a steak sandwich and my husband ordered a foccacia along with a milkshake. The service was prompt, pleasant feel to the place and the food hit the spot perfectly. We were not looking for gourmet food and nor do they advertise themselves in this way so we got what we expected and were very happy with our light lunch.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Lovely choice of FRESH food and very friendly service. Very reasonable prices and great variety of foods especially for vegetarians.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

I stopped at the Fizz Cafe on my way through Pemberton. It was mid-afternoon and the place smelled more like a fish & chip shop than a cafe but that's probably because the proprietor has to make a living off the evening trade in a small town.

I bought a muffin, which was pretty dry. It wasn't horrible but it was just average. Not what I've come to expect here in the southwest.

The cafe wasn't bad but it was more upmarket takeaway than cafe. I'll probably try one of the other cafes in town tomorrow when I go out for coffee.