“Nice place for a feed” 5 of 5 bubbles

10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe
Ranked #8 of 22 Noosa B&B and Inns
“Nice place for a feed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for some lunch and not been before but from the start the service was first class! Good value food and drinks and excellent shared platters would recommend highly if your thinking of stopping for a feed well done to the attentive girls for an enjoyable experience.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank conjolaround
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thanks for your review, perhaps next time could stay a little longer. I will pass on your kind words to the team however and look forward to welcoming you back soon I hope.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed using a living social voucher. Room was small, newly renovated, in a good location on Hasting St. Compolary presentation went for an hour selling absolute resort time share. Presentation was friendly but some guilt for not purchasing product. Excellent food at cafe underneath hotel. Overal I would recommend staying there!! Not enough car parks per room but we didn't miss out.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Benjimab
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you so much for your review and I'm gladly you enjoyed it for the most part. As you will have read in the terms and conditions of your discounted stay with us you would be required to participate in a property presentation and as such there is no catch.
Brisbane
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed here last weekend and were really happy with it all. Brilliant location, so handy to everything. Could not have asked for a better spot. Our stay was via a voucher deal so it was really good value for money. The sales presentation that we had to sit through as part of the deal wasn't too painful and was handled quite well. The room was fairly much like a standard size bedroom and yes the ensuite is small but is perfectly adequate, has a nice shower. Has a balcony too. We liked that the room was so fresh and new, very clean and tidy. Agree that the cafe out the front has the cheapest beers in Hastings Street, and the cocktail happy hour is worth checking out. Also having guest access to free coffees there in the morning was a lovely touch. Very good service throughout with friendly pleasant staff at both the accomodation and at the cafe. There are more rooms than carparks, but we were able to get a park each time we needed one.

• Stayed September 2013
9 Thank BrisbaneNicky
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thanks for your comments glad you enjoyed your stay - we agree the free coffee for guests is a very popular option and the cafe is getting some great reviews. Let's hope you have time to spend in this neck of the woods again and we can look forward to welcoming you back.
Brisbane
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

I purchased a Living Social voucher on 16 September, and shortly after submitted my voucher number via the website. Then I got onto the website to make a booking. When I received nothing confirming or denying the booking, I called the 1300 number on their website on Friday 27 September. A girl answered who said that she wasn't reservations but took my details and said someone would contact me. No-one contacted me.
On Monday 30 September, I called again to the 1300 number and spoke to the gentleman who said that reservations don't start until later in the day and that he would pass on my details. NOTHING!
On Tuesday 1 October, I called again and spoke to the same gentleman who took my details again and said he would pass on to reservations again. NOTHING!!
Wednesday 2 October, I called the 1300 number and no-one answered. I sent an email. NO RESPONSE. I rang again twice that afternoon and left a message on the answering machine. NOTHING!
Thurs 3 October. It is now 4 days to my desired check in date and NOTHING!! I have rung again and again and NOTHING!!! No service No satisfaction and I still don't know whether I have a booking.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
9 Thank Mary T
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Dear Mary T

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience, it is unfortunate that our systems have became overwhelmed with the response we had from our recent Daily Deal offer and a few contacts, unfortunately including your own, were misplaced in the surge of calls. Please note that we are in no way offering this as an excuse but an explanation of why you may have had this experience. As outlined in our response below today we have taken numerous measures to address this so future enquiries may well benefit from your feed back.

Again, so we can make sure this is put right for you please send a personal contact number to vouchers@10hastingsstreet.com.au.

We look forward to welcoming you soon so you can also share the great experience of many since our opening.

The Team at 10
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

We didn't stay but had a breakfast and pre dinner drinks and was great. This is at the quieter end of hastings st and a great outdoors feel.
Good range of drinks and Champagne at $5 a glass is a bit of a bargain for something decent.
Would certainly go again and recommend

Room Tip: Fruit salad was great as was my wifes toast with avocado/tomato and feta
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank GordonT
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
We love people just dropping by, so glad you enjoyed your food and yes champagne is a nice price but don't tell everyone !!
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

After making an 'off the cuff' decision to stay in Noosa for the night. Alison (the very helpful lady) in the Tourist Information, booked myself into 'No.10 Hastings'.

Smart modern room & ensuite, nice food in the café & helpful staff, especially when recommending where to go for late evening drinks.

All in all a pleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank Oz H
Sometimes one night is just the ticket. So glad you enjoyed your stay and maybe you could consider a little longer to relax in these beautiful surroundings and we would only be too pleased to welcome you back.
Adelaide
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

My partner Craig booked this hotel via one of the deal sites. I being the cynical type though the offer was too good to be true, however due to the location of the motel I thought what the heck we'll check it out anyway. We arrived Thursday to the Motel and were greeted by a pleasant young guy at reception, who checked us in and carried our bags to the room. Can't remember his name... Sorry! He gave us a little info about Noosa &the surrounding areas. He mentioned The Noosa Farmers market and a hike round the national park (which are a must see) great reccos, as we visited both places and really enjoyed them.
The room was of a high standard, cute and very clean. A really casual beach theme. I think it must have had a recent renovation. double bed. Plasma Smart TV (which Craig loved as he could hook his phone up to it and stream movies and stuff) kettle, Fridge, nice little balcony en suite bathroom Overall a pleasant surprise. Only downside to the room was the bathroom was a little small but it wasn't an issue.
Part of our deal was to attend a presentation about the company behind the motel and there other resorts in Asia. This was really informal and the lady Jo who showed us the resorts was more than friendly and not pushy at all. It was a great deal but we are travelling to Europe next year so wasn't for us. Great if you travel to Asia though!
There's a cafe attached to the motel which was beautiful! The best coffee I've ever had seriously! The barista was from The US I think.... I'm a coffee snob but this was something else! As a motel guest our coffee in the morning was complimentary too! Bonus! Overall a great vibe . The Staff were awesome. Ohh and $10 cocktails. Which I obviously took advantage of! I would highly recommend this place to anyone..... Not forgetting its about 50 meters to the beach and its on the famous Hastings St.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
6 Thank Jenny B
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Thanks so much for your lengthy review and we are very pleased everything was to your satisfaction in our newly appointed establishment. The cafe is proving a great success which combined with our location seems to suit all whether they be staying in one of our lovely rooms or just passing by. We look forward to welcoming you back once you come this way again.