“Karen C Canberra”

10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe
Ranked #8 of 19 Noosa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I also purchased a living social voucher in good faith. Having relised it was a marketing tool for time share in units, I thought this was good advertising as they would not have caught my attention without having spent alot of money elsewhere on advertising and we are at the stage of our lives now we are looking at these opptions.
So it has been very dissappointing like the other 2 reviews , waiting 4 weeks and numerous phone calls and emails with people saying they will get back to me. I have had only one responce yesterday by email and this was Lauran who advised me our dates were not available but could organise new dates. Well at this rate by the time they get back to me the dates I have picked will probably be gone aswell. I would like to have my faith renewed and do business if someone would contact me. .

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
9  Thank patrick-howe

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for some lunch and not been before but from the start the service was first class! Good value food and drinks and excellent shared platters would recommend highly if your thinking of stopping for a feed well done to the attentive girls for an enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank conjolaround
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thanks for your review, perhaps next time could stay a little longer. I will pass on your kind words to the team however and look forward to welcoming you back soon I hope.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed using a living social voucher. Room was small, newly renovated, in a good location on Hasting St. Compolary presentation went for an hour selling absolute resort time share. Presentation was friendly but some guilt for not purchasing product. Excellent food at cafe underneath hotel. Overal I would recommend staying there!! Not enough car parks per room but we didn't miss out.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Benjimab
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you so much for your review and I'm gladly you enjoyed it for the most part. As you will have read in the terms and conditions of your discounted stay with us you would be required to participate in a property presentation and as such there is no catch.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed here last weekend and were really happy with it all. Brilliant location, so handy to everything. Could not have asked for a better spot. Our stay was via a voucher deal so it was really good value for money. The sales presentation that we had to sit through as part of the deal wasn't too painful and was handled quite well. The room was fairly much like a standard size bedroom and yes the ensuite is small but is perfectly adequate, has a nice shower. Has a balcony too. We liked that the room was so fresh and new, very clean and tidy. Agree that the cafe out the front has the cheapest beers in Hastings Street, and the cocktail happy hour is worth checking out. Also having guest access to free coffees there in the morning was a lovely touch. Very good service throughout with friendly pleasant staff at both the accomodation and at the cafe. There are more rooms than carparks, but we were able to get a park each time we needed one.

• Stayed: September 2013
9  Thank BrisbaneNicky
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thanks for your comments glad you enjoyed your stay - we agree the free coffee for guests is a very popular option and the cafe is getting some great reviews. Let's hope you have time to spend in this neck of the woods again and we can look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I purchased a Living Social voucher on 16 September, and shortly after submitted my voucher number via the website. Then I got onto the website to make a booking. When I received nothing confirming or denying the booking, I called the 1300 number on their website on Friday 27 September. A girl answered who said that she wasn't reservations but took my details and said someone would contact me. No-one contacted me.
On Monday 30 September, I called again to the 1300 number and spoke to the gentleman who said that reservations don't start until later in the day and that he would pass on my details. NOTHING!
On Tuesday 1 October, I called again and spoke to the same gentleman who took my details again and said he would pass on to reservations again. NOTHING!!
Wednesday 2 October, I called the 1300 number and no-one answered. I sent an email. NO RESPONSE. I rang again twice that afternoon and left a message on the answering machine. NOTHING!
Thurs 3 October. It is now 4 days to my desired check in date and NOTHING!! I have rung again and again and NOTHING!!! No service No satisfaction and I still don't know whether I have a booking.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Mary T
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Mary T

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience, it is unfortunate that our systems have became overwhelmed with the response we had from our recent Daily Deal offer and a few contacts, unfortunately including your own, were misplaced in the surge of calls. Please note that we are in no way offering this as an excuse but an explanation of why you may have had this experience. As outlined in our response below today we have taken numerous measures to address this so future enquiries may well benefit from your feed back.

Again, so we can make sure this is put right for you please send a personal contact number to vouchers@10hastingsstreet.com.au.

We look forward to welcoming you soon so you can also share the great experience of many since our opening.

The Team at 10

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We didn't stay but had a breakfast and pre dinner drinks and was great. This is at the quieter end of hastings st and a great outdoors feel.
Good range of drinks and Champagne at $5 a glass is a bit of a bargain for something decent.
Would certainly go again and recommend

Room Tip: Fruit salad was great as was my wifes toast with avocado/tomato and feta
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GordonT
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at 10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

We love people just dropping by, so glad you enjoyed your food and yes champagne is a nice price but don't tell everyone !!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

After making an 'off the cuff' decision to stay in Noosa for the night. Alison (the very helpful lady) in the Tourist Information, booked myself into 'No.10 Hastings'.

Smart modern room & ensuite, nice food in the café & helpful staff, especially when recommending where to go for late evening drinks.

All in all a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Oz H

Sometimes one night is just the ticket. So glad you enjoyed your stay and maybe you could consider a little longer to relax in these beautiful surroundings and we would only be too pleased to welcome you back.