“Peaceful location”

Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Noosa
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stayed at Noosa Springs Resort for four nights - our experience was perfect - we are golfers so the facilities and amenities suited us very well. All the staff were professional, helpful and very friendly. The grounds are beautifully maintained even though it has been very dry and the natural habitat of the area is outstanding. The best part is waking in the morning to the beautiful sounds of birds and wildlife. Not far from Hastings Street or any other Noosa shopping experience. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend. Many thanks to everyone for such a great time and look forward to our next trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
NoosaSprings, Manager at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

We're glad you enjoyed your staying in the peaceful and relaxing environs of Noosa Springs. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed for only one night this week during recent work trip. I'd stayed here before many years ago but couldn't remember anything besides the excellent and top shelf golf course. Of which is still amazing and somewhere you just have to play, whether expert or hacker.
The accom apartments are excellent, fresh, open, whilst private and overall very impressive.
We used the conference facilities which were perfect and well suited. Staff support was first class throughout the stay.
Food & coffee was excellent also and overall the price was fair value.
One highlight for me trying to work those beers and feeds off in between the festive season was the health and fitness centre. I do a lot of travel for work and play, and the gym, pool and spa facilities are best in class! Well done. The staff, while gorgeous we're very helpful during my sessions.
Overall, a great venue off the beach but as it has everything covered for, it's my choice for value and reward in Noosa.
I just booked 3 nights/4 day long weekend in March.
Hope this helps....
Cheers Greg

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MORI-MAGIC
NoosaSprings, Manager at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Thank you Greg for your positive appraisal. We value you your feedback and look forward to welcoming you again to Noosa Springs in March.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Ok, so I'm not much of a golfer but I don't go there for the green. It's all about the spa.
My husband and I have visited the spa on numerous occasions for the floatation pool but had never stayed at the resort, until now. I decided that for my husband's birthday we would go to Noosa springs and stay there.
Whenever I go to places like this, I always get the feeling I'm being judged. It's a class thing. It's where the wealthy come to play, I know that, but I don't need people looking down their noses at me and I certainly don't need a lecture on the necessity of a credit card over a debit card. Damn it, if I don't want a credit card, I won't get one. This is where I marked them down. Everything else was wonderful. We ended up in a massive two bedroom modern apartment with views overlooking the forest and golf course. The apartment was also fully equipped with everything one could want to prepare a romantic homemade dinner for one's significant other.
We did the romantic getaway package which included a bottle of bubbles and chocolate dipped strawberries on arrival - which we enjoyed on the balcony as we watched the sun set.
The spa was everything we expected it to be. Very friendly service and possibly the most luxurious facilities of any spa in Australia! (well at least any spa I've been to). The couples floatation experience is what it is all about for us. You enter a roman inspired room where in the center is a shallow heated pool about the size and depth of a paddle pool filled with a tonne (I think) of therapeutic salts, so you float. You spend an hour just floating there in total weightlessness. It has to be the most relaxing experience I think you could ever have on Earth. You just surrender yourself to the salt. I like to keep the twinkling lights on so when you open your eyes and stare up at the ceiling you can watch them twinkle. There is nothing like it elsewhere in Australia as far as I know and coupled with a relaxing massage, its total bliss.
Our package also included breakfast at the restaurant which was nice - just don't leave your food unattended, you may have it pinched by a crafty crow like I did.
It was a lovely weekend. Not a place I would normally stay, but very nice indeed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Min B

Thank you for your excellent spa review and we look forward to welcoming you and your husband again to Noosa Springs.

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here recently for three nights . The reason I booked this place was for his love of golf and my love of spa treatments. The golf course was of high quality and well maintained . The spa retreat was of very high quality and had beautiful facilities.

The rooms were great in size but seemed a little cold and dull in colour and decor compared to the main buildings which gave a nice tropical feeling.

It's a shame that the restaurant is closed for dinner Sunday - Wednesday (although they did advise us of this at time of booking) as the lunch meals were of high quality and delicious. A hire car is a must if you stay here as a cab fare to hasting street for example is around 20.00 so can serve to be a costly exercise getting around.

All the staff at the resort were very kind and helpful.

The mid week getaway escape package was great value for money

• Stayed: November 2013
NoosaSprings, Manager at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

We're glad you had a lovely stay with us and look forward to welcoming you, family and friends to Noosa Springs again.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stayed for seven days on a golfing holiday.
Restaurant not open Sunday to Tuesday so you need to drive into Noosa itself for dinner.
A suprise for a resort and a bit of an issue if there is a group of you.
Facilities in the room were good and view into golf course was attractive.
Local restaurants and pub were very good though.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you enjoyed the majority of your stay with us. Noosa Springs caters for golf groups - large and small - and conferences. Please talk to our professional events team about making your next group getaway a success. We look forward to welcoming you again to Noosa Springs.

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

We tried Noosa Springs after our distaste of Palmer's management of the once great Hyatt Coolum Resort. Noosa Springs does compare favourably with large apartment style rooms with good sized sitting room, dining room and kitchen.

Outlook onto golf course (through trees) was pleasant. Bathrooms however are in need of a slight upgrade but the rest of the apartment was modern and clean.

Our two night stay did not include any housekeeping.

Golf course was well laid out and presented well, but is also very forgiving. Hotel residents get play all day privileges with their initial green fees.

Pool and gym areas are nice, but catered towards adults.

Location is fine with car. Sunshine Beach and Hastings St are easily accessible.

Overall nice stay and would return.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank LeRayol
NoosaSprings, Manager at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

We're glad you enjoyed your golf getaway and look forward to welcoming you again at Noosa Springs

Reviewed 8 September 2013

A 2 week stay was enjoyable . The Apartment was clean on arrival but one bedroom was musty and after contacting the reception the cleaners tried to identify the source of the problem which seemed to be the in room air conditioner. Could have been the filter or some of the water that keep leaking onto the bedding whenever the unit was operated. But after 5 days the problem seemed better or we just got used to it. The toaster was broken and we got a replacement.
Overall the experience was good and the cleaning staff were only too happy to solve the problems. Reception was never very friendly but we did not rely need them so no issue. the Pool was clean and the grounds are kept in top condition.

Room Tip: Good Location for families with older kids and as long as you have a car to get to the beaches 10...