“Noosa Springs Apartment”

Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Noosa
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Noosa Springs Apartment”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a two bedroomed apartment for four nights. It worked well for two couples but the decor was dated and the whole place needed a repaint. Disappointed in the accomodation. Fly wire door needed mending.

The resort however was surprisingly good. Excellent golf course and the Relish restaurant was more than adequate. The spa and pool were good too.

Stayed April 2014
NoosaSprings, General Manager at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We have passed on your comments to the apartment owners. We're glad your experience of other resort activities and facilities was positive. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

If you are here to play golf, this is a good place to stay. The self-contained apartments are simple yet have everything you need to look after yourself. If you are here for the beach and town restaurants etc, then rather stay around Hastings Street or the beach. It is 5-10 minutes drive from here to the beach.
Air conditioning broke down and couldn't be fixed in the weekend, the buffet breakfast is a bit overpriced, and smoke alarm is too sensitive to be able to cook without it going off. All extra facilities are paid-only, such as the spa.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lucas2NZ
We're glad you enjoyed your golf vacation. Your feedback is important to us and our maintenance team has addressed your concerns about the air-conditioning and smoke alarm in the apartments to ensure all guests have a comfortable stay. We hope to welcome you again at Noosa Springs
Pelican waters
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I was given a Spa Daze package as a gift, and what a memorable experience it was. The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly as well as being very good at their craft. The Hydro Massage Pool was fabulous. Strong underwater jets as well as an forceful overhead shower leave you feeling very relaxed and then I thoroughly enjoyed the massage and facial. Extra touches, such as having the complimentary scuffs placed on your feet, before you get off the treatment tables, all added to the pampering experience.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
We're glad you had a wonderful spa experience and look forward to welcoming you again
South Australia, Australia
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stayed at Noosa Springs Resort for four nights - our experience was perfect - we are golfers so the facilities and amenities suited us very well. All the staff were professional, helpful and very friendly. The grounds are beautifully maintained even though it has been very dry and the natural habitat of the area is outstanding. The best part is waking in the morning to the beautiful sounds of birds and wildlife. Not far from Hastings Street or any other Noosa shopping experience. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend. Many thanks to everyone for such a great time and look forward to our next trip.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
NoosaSprings, Manager at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
We're glad you enjoyed your staying in the peaceful and relaxing environs of Noosa Springs. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Gold Coast, Australia
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed for only one night this week during recent work trip. I'd stayed here before many years ago but couldn't remember anything besides the excellent and top shelf golf course. Of which is still amazing and somewhere you just have to play, whether expert or hacker.
The accom apartments are excellent, fresh, open, whilst private and overall very impressive.
We used the conference facilities which were perfect and well suited. Staff support was first class throughout the stay.
Food & coffee was excellent also and overall the price was fair value.
One highlight for me trying to work those beers and feeds off in between the festive season was the health and fitness centre. I do a lot of travel for work and play, and the gym, pool and spa facilities are best in class! Well done. The staff, while gorgeous we're very helpful during my sessions.
Overall, a great venue off the beach but as it has everything covered for, it's my choice for value and reward in Noosa.
I just booked 3 nights/4 day long weekend in March.
Hope this helps....
Cheers Greg

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MORI-MAGIC
NoosaSprings, Manager at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
Thank you Greg for your positive appraisal. We value you your feedback and look forward to welcoming you again to Noosa Springs in March.
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Ok, so I'm not much of a golfer but I don't go there for the green. It's all about the spa.
My husband and I have visited the spa on numerous occasions for the floatation pool but had never stayed at the resort, until now. I decided that for my husband's birthday we would go to Noosa springs and stay there.
Whenever I go to places like this, I always get the feeling I'm being judged. It's a class thing. It's where the wealthy come to play, I know that, but I don't need people looking down their noses at me and I certainly don't need a lecture on the necessity of a credit card over a debit card. Damn it, if I don't want a credit card, I won't get one. This is where I marked them down. Everything else was wonderful. We ended up in a massive two bedroom modern apartment with views overlooking the forest and golf course. The apartment was also fully equipped with everything one could want to prepare a romantic homemade dinner for one's significant other.
We did the romantic getaway package which included a bottle of bubbles and chocolate dipped strawberries on arrival - which we enjoyed on the balcony as we watched the sun set.
The spa was everything we expected it to be. Very friendly service and possibly the most luxurious facilities of any spa in Australia! (well at least any spa I've been to). The couples floatation experience is what it is all about for us. You enter a roman inspired room where in the center is a shallow heated pool about the size and depth of a paddle pool filled with a tonne (I think) of therapeutic salts, so you float. You spend an hour just floating there in total weightlessness. It has to be the most relaxing experience I think you could ever have on Earth. You just surrender yourself to the salt. I like to keep the twinkling lights on so when you open your eyes and stare up at the ceiling you can watch them twinkle. There is nothing like it elsewhere in Australia as far as I know and coupled with a relaxing massage, its total bliss.
Our package also included breakfast at the restaurant which was nice - just don't leave your food unattended, you may have it pinched by a crafty crow like I did.
It was a lovely weekend. Not a place I would normally stay, but very nice indeed.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Min B
Thank you for your excellent spa review and we look forward to welcoming you and your husband again to Noosa Springs.
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here recently for three nights . The reason I booked this place was for his love of golf and my love of spa treatments. The golf course was of high quality and well maintained . The spa retreat was of very high quality and had beautiful facilities.

The rooms were great in size but seemed a little cold and dull in colour and decor compared to the main buildings which gave a nice tropical feeling.

It's a shame that the restaurant is closed for dinner Sunday - Wednesday (although they did advise us of this at time of booking) as the lunch meals were of high quality and delicious. A hire car is a must if you stay here as a cab fare to hasting street for example is around 20.00 so can serve to be a costly exercise getting around.

All the staff at the resort were very kind and helpful.

The mid week getaway escape package was great value for money

• Stayed November 2013
NoosaSprings, Manager at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
We're glad you had a lovely stay with us and look forward to welcoming you, family and friends to Noosa Springs again.