We arrived here after a 5 hour drive up the coast to find the barrier shut and a notice to enter via another entrance not given to us in our holiday itinerary. Unfortunately there were no directions and we drove around for half an hour trying to find our way in. We eventually parked up and went to the Tourist Information for directions. We were advised that this was part of the planning implementation when the resort was built so that you do not clog up the streets of Noosa but in their wisdom they only managed to make us do just that by driving around in endless circles. Not a good start and we both arrived in a foul mood. A change of hotel address would be a good start or at least proper directions at the barrier!!!!
The hotel is a 5-10 minute walk up a hill from Noosa and but for the ill, totally unfit or infirm I fail to see what the problem is. (We are in our late 50's). The golf buggy is a nice touch and if it is whizzing past with people on it will always come back for you. The hotel blocks remind me of posh university accommodation - a bit institutionalised and although I was at first a little disappointed with our main drive/forest view I soon realised that this was probably one of the better views. There is plenty of free underground parking. The pool area is nice but not really big enough for the number of apartments and the lap pool is just that.
The accommodation was good - a 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen, washer/dryer, iron, and dishwasher. There was a good size bathroom with a good strength double shower (2 showers) and a large veranda with a table and chairs.
Noosa is a lovely town with lovely beaches, shops, restaurants and walks but it is also very expensive and this property in my opinion is just on the right side of being handy without being central. Not sure about the architecture though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa’s famous beach just 500 metres away, you’re close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa’s popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa