Having stayed in Noosa only a few weeks prior at RACV Noosa, we were keen to experience the Outrigger as well. We booked a 2 bedroom apartment and were upgraded to a 2 bedroom penthouse on the top floor with lovely views. The penthouse also had a 3rd media room which had a double sofa bed so sleeps 6 comfortably.
The apartments were excellent standard and well fitted out. Please try dining in at least once at the Outrigger as the food was great and the breakfast buffet was one of the best I’ve had in a while.
The bonus of the Outrigger is that it’s just a short stroll down the boardwalk right into Hastings Street yet it’s still set far enough away to be a quiet Oasis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa’s famous beach just 500 metres away, you’re close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa’s popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa