My husband and I are currently on our last night at Outrigger Little Hastings. We spent 4 nights here for our first wedding anniversary. After reading numerous reviews on here regarding noise etc. I was extremely surprised. Not a sound to disturb us. The resort at night is quite peaceful. During the day there is the usual noise associated with children in the swimming pool, but lets be honest, its the middle of school holidays... what do you expect.
We stayed in a one bedroom resort view apartment in the Sands building. It was at the back of the building and I'd definitely recommend asking for one of these rooms as it faces away from the center of the resort therefore eliminating the noise from the driveway that runs up the middle of the complex. We had a lovely view of the trees.
The room was very clean, had a basic kitchenette (please note there is no oven and only a two burner stove) but we found this was more then enough to make a plate of pasta. It was serviced daily and large enough for two people. Perhaps a larger fridge is in order (it's only equipped with a bar fridge which we found did not stay cold). Beautiful big balcony. The TV has a range of channels to choose from.
The resort is lovely and the buffet breakfast was amazing. We really enjoyed it. There are three pools at the resort however only the villas have access to the one at the top of the hill with the view. This can be a little misleading as this pool is on the in-room compendium and its easy to assume you can use it, but you can't.
The staff.... AMAZING!!! These guys are so friendly and courteous. Every single person we came across said hello. So rare these days.
Easy walk down the hill to Hastings Street... not so easy coming back up the hill, but the buggy service (although limited to times) is a great help.
In short we really enjoyed ourselves. The only thing I think people need to know is that this is not so much a resort in the literal sense. It is more self service apartment living with some resort facilities (concierge, restaurant, spa, transport, etc). If you want the full resort feel then you can find that elsewhere for quite a bit more $$$. If you don't like the noise of children in the pool then sorry, but maybe you should holiday at an adults only retreat or at a different time of year.
We are a couple on a romantic holiday and we really enjoyed our stay... rambunctious children, big hills and all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa's famous beach just 500 metres away, you're close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa's popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. RESORT The refined sophistication, contemporary furnishings and understated elegance synchronise perfectly with the airy open spaces and magnificent ocean views gained from these Two and Three Bedroom Apartments and Penthouse Apartments with private entry and garage. Shady eucalyptus and melaleuca trees surround you and you'll want for nothing with room service, laundry/dry cleaning valet, fully equipped kitchens and cable TV. LUXURY VILLAS If you're looking for the spaciousness of a beach house in Noosa with the convenience of housekeeping, then these luxury split level villas are perfect. Your sub-tropical lifestyle takes place on expansive balconies with the most magnificent views across Laguna Bay and the rainforest canopy of the Noosa National Park. The villas are superbly equipped for romantic dining or entertaining friends in true Noosa style. FACILITIES Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas offers WiFi access, a gymnasium and steam room, complimentary car parking and 24 hour reception. For onsite dining, View Restaurant provides a relaxing and welcoming environment. Spend all day luxuriating at the Day Spa or lounge by the pool enjoying a refreshing cocktail poolside. Stay in shape at the fitness centre and steam room or why not rent an electric bike and explore the natural wonders of the area. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. Peppers Noosa is a smoke free accommodation property - a designated smoking area is provided at Brogans Pond opposite View Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa