Let me say the positive things first. The apartment here was one of the nicest we stayed at on our trip apart from a few housekeeping issues and the staff at the Outrigger were very helpful and pleasant. The location IS close to the centre but the down side is you can't drive in from the centre between 7am and 7pm (it's a 2-3km trip to the rear of the premises during the day). It is also up a 1 in 5 hill if you walk. A buggy takes you half way down but coming back involved either calling on our mobile (at international rates for us) or taking a taxi.
The complex feels and probably is, a residential one with underground car parks, and an overwhelming feeling of an office block. Lots of grey concrete and two tiny pools. The restaurant completed the "office canteen" atmosphere. Our "rain forest view" room looked into some woodland and the access road beyond though a massive balcony was attached it had one sun bed and was at the mercy of mosquitoes in the late afternoon.
It wasn't a bad experience and I'm sure the owners are aware of the negatives. For my own part, much as our accommodation was really enjoyable the complex just didn't have a holiday (or even a hotel) feel about it. It just felt too industrial.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa’s famous beach just 500 metres away, you’re close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa’s popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa