This is our fifth stay at this resort. We love its location and easy access to Hastings Street - just a 5 minute walk. Our one bedroom apartment was spacious with a balcony overlooking natural vegetation. We had the buffet breakfast included in our package which was excellent value. The staff are always friendly and well presented. There is undercover car parking with easy access or this time we could have parked outside our room. We always enjoy our stay at Noosa and is one of our favourite holiday getaways to relax and unwind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa’s famous beach just 500 metres away, you’re close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa’s popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa