We stayed in a two-bedroom appartment at Outrigger Noosa for three nights just after Easter. One of the things that stood out for me, amongst many very good points, was that the resort staff always greeted guests with a smile and a friendly "hello" even when you passed them just walking around the resort.
The location is perfect, just at the end of Hastings Street so only a short walk down the hill to everthing you'd want to do in Noosa. If you're too exhausted to make it back up the hill, or simply too lazy because you're on holiday, then you can catch the regular buggy service offered by Outrigger back up to the resort or if you're out of the pickup cycle you can just give them a call and they'll come and get you.
Facilities at the resort are excellent and very well maintained; everything is spotless. The rooms are very spacious and very well equipped.
We took advantage of the three-courses for $59 special at The View restaurant one night and had the best meal in years. There was a good range of options for each course without being too many to torment the brain cells when having to decide what to choose and everything was of a very high quality, perfectly cooked and very, very delicious. The service was friendly and attentive.
The buffet breakfast buffet provided plenty of good selections and the hot food offered a bit of a "homemade" touch to the usual suspects. A great way to start the day!
All in all, a great resort in a great location in a beautiful part of the world. I'm already planning my return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa’s famous beach just 500 metres away, you’re close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa’s popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa