We spent a long weekend at the Outrigger for our 15th wedding anniversary. I mentioned this upon booking and the lovely staff gave us an upgrade upon arrival and had left a card wishing us a Happy Anniversary on our bed. We would like to say "Thank you"... it was much appreciated!
We enjoyed our stay immensely. The 1 bed apartment was spacious, clean, well maintained and had everything we needed for an enjoyable stay. I asked for an extra pillow and this arrived within 10 minutes of asking. The breakfast buffet was very good - a good selection and all nice and fresh. We used the gym, steam room and pool - all well maintained. We also ate one night at The View restaurant and would definitely recommend it!
Although its not the prettiest looking of resorts in terms of the buildings, we loved that it had a feeling of being in the bush, away from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street, but was only a 5 minute walk away.
A couple of minor things they could improve on (which stopped me from giving it a 5) - the lighting in the bathroom was quite dim & made it difficult to put on make-up. A lighted make up mirror would be a great addition. The matress was a bit too hard for me - a quilted matress topper might have helped with comfort. The heated pool was pretty damn chilly! A couple of degrees more when the outside temperature drops would probably see the pool used more in autumn/winter.
However, the best thing about the Outrigger was the staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful and had a smile on their face. Well done guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa’s famous beach just 500 metres away, you’re close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa’s popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa