The Outrigger Resort is an heavenly place to stay where on arrival the reception staff display a genuine interest in you. The resort was busy being the Queens Birthday weekend. I was lucky that the gentleman remembered me from my previous stay in November 2013. That impressed me from the start of my two day stay. His manners were impeccable and you could tell he was well trained in greeting guests. Unfortunately the weather was terrible but the staff always had friendly warm smiles and staff go that little bit extra for their guests. Our room was quiet and relaxing with the national park view. I could not fault the accommodation in any way. The View Restaurant was superb (first class restaurant) and due to the torrential rain we enjoyed our dinner and the restaurant all to ourselves. Rossly, our handsome and experienced waiter, made my birthday dinner an occasion to remember. He was amazing with his passion for his work and attention to detail. What a credit to the Outrigger. Our waitress Mary at breakfast the next day was equally friendly and experienced. The Outrigger is definitely heaven on a stick if this is what you are looking for. Thank you Outrigger. I will definitely be coming back to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa's famous beach just 500 metres away, you're close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa's popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. RESORT The refined sophistication, contemporary furnishings and understated elegance synchronise perfectly with the airy open spaces and magnificent ocean views gained from these Two and Three Bedroom Apartments and Penthouse Apartments with private entry and garage. Shady eucalyptus and melaleuca trees surround you and you'll want for nothing with room service, laundry/dry cleaning valet, fully equipped kitchens and cable TV. LUXURY VILLAS If you're looking for the spaciousness of a beach house in Noosa with the convenience of housekeeping, then these luxury split level villas are perfect. Your sub-tropical lifestyle takes place on expansive balconies with the most magnificent views across Laguna Bay and the rainforest canopy of the Noosa National Park. The villas are superbly equipped for romantic dining or entertaining friends in true Noosa style. FACILITIES Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas offers WiFi access, a gymnasium and steam room, complimentary car parking and 24 hour reception. For onsite dining, View Restaurant provides a relaxing and welcoming environment. Spend all day luxuriating at the Day Spa or lounge by the pool enjoying a refreshing cocktail poolside. Stay in shape at the fitness centre and steam room or why not rent an electric bike and explore the natural wonders of the area. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. Peppers Noosa is a smoke free accommodation property - a designated smoking area is provided at Brogans Pond opposite View Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa