We booked our one week vacation in Noosa based on prior TA reviews, after many years of visiting Noosa and always staying in Noosaville.
Additionally, this is our fifth visit to an Outrigger property but first in Australia so we knew what to expect.
only a quick stroll down the hill and your on Hastings Street. The resort offers a buggy service up and down, but we did not use but would be handy in bad weather. Noosa Main Beach is only minutes away and the national park is surrounding the resort.
Friendly, efficient and welcoming.
We chose a one bedroom apartment with national park view, I'm not sure it's worth bothering with a room without a view as I'm sure you would be looking at driveway. The room itself is well furnished with modern decor, with two LCD TV, king size bed (albeit two twins pushed together), seperate shower and spa bath, kitchenette and lounge area. Also includes washer and dryer, which was very handy!
The room opened on to a very spacious deck (with outdoor furniture) and this was lovely place to have breakfast looking into national park.
Minimal as this is self contained but new towels daily and bed made. Only area that could improve would be the quality of the linen for towels. As we were conscious of the environment and as is the resort by all testaments, the towels needed replacing everyday as they would not dry without using the dryer.
fantastic! Good value and highly recommend the Steak sandwich! Fast and very friendly service.
Two pools, gym, resort shop, day spa, restaurant with take away espresso
available. The grounds themselves are beautifully maintained.
Staff are attentive, friendly and in keeping with the Outrigger promise.
You won't be sorry, especially if it's your first trip to Noosa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa’s famous beach just 500 metres away, you’re close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa’s popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa